Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

EWCM. . . .??? TMI MAYBE (PICS & CHART) PLZ HELP!!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:32 AM
  • 18 Replies

I have been having this weird kind of mucus since yesterday morning, but it was only alittle bit & last night it was ALOT! Can anyone help me cause I have never had this before & really excited cause I also had a dip in my temp yesterday morning & now it shot up higher than it has been since my cycle ended! Can anyone tell me if this is for sure EWCM cause me & my hubby dtd last night just in case, but how long after do you normally Ovulate??? What should we do to definantly catch our little eggie & what are our chances? PICS IN REPLIES WITH CHART, ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Thank you Ladies. . . . . . . . .

by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bricarter89
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:35 AM

Mobile Photo

This was my mucus yesterday morning!!!
bricarter89
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Mobile Photo

This was my mucus at night!!! ^^ & below!
bricarter89
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Mobile Photo

bricarter89
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:42 AM

Mobile Photo

& Here is my CHART. . . . Can anyone tell me anything plz. . . . Thank you!
bricarter89
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:40 PM

BUMP. . . . Anyone? bump

sweetpeasmom200
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:21 PM

It lookd like EWCM so you by the spike in your temp today I would say you ovulated yesterday or maybe is was a off temp and you are about to ovulate.

bricarter89
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:36 PM
Thank you. . . So it seems like I ovulated or will ovulate??? I take my temps at the exact time everyday at the moment I wake up so this month they have been really consistent & was hoping to have a good understanding of what my body does! If I dtd last night, is it possible we caught the eggie or is it a good thing we did last night if I ovulated today??? Again thank you so much, I can't believe I really had EWCM!!!! Hopefully that means a BFP soon!
Quoting sweetpeasmom200:

It lookd like EWCM so you by the spike in your temp today I would say you ovulated yesterday or maybe is was a off temp and you are about to ovulate.

beachlove512
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:40 PM
1 mom liked this

That looks like ewcm. I always say if you're not sure if you've ovulated or not yet, act like you're still fertile and bd. You won't know you've o'ed yet until FF gives you your crosshairs, which might not be for a couple more days.

bricarter89
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Thank you for responding! I can't believe I'm actually having EWCM. . . I had some symptoms of ovulation with some slight cramping yesterday & the 7th, but figured it was just me, but when I started having that mucus I was shocked & surprised. . . Then my temp went low again & then shot back up all of a sudden, could I have caught the eggie if we dtd last night after my EWCM? We are definantly gonna keep dtd for the next 3 days just in case, does that sound good or how long does the fertile period last or what should I expect if I do get crosshairs in the next few days??? Thank you again for taking the time to respond!
Quoting beachlove512:

That looks like ewcm. I always say if you're not sure if you've ovulated or not yet, act like you're still fertile and bd. You won't know you've o'ed yet until FF gives you your crosshairs, which might not be for a couple more days.

bricarter89
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 10:19 AM
BUMP???
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)