Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh...

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:02 AM
  • 3 Replies

I'm a freaking out a little. I took another test this morning... still very faint positive... I'm hoping by tomorrow I will start getting something a little darker. AF is due (hopefully not) on Tuesday. I've been having mild cramps the last few days, and my lower back is killing, also been a little gassy (sorry tmi). I read those are common early symptoms of pregnancy but because the positives are so light...I'm afraid they will turn out to be AF symptoms. I guess it's just a waiting game now... Thank you ladies for all your comments, support, etc. I really appreciate it. GL to everyone and baby dust to all!

baby dust

by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
shiningjoy
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Luck Hope it sticks!!

GwenMB
by Gwen on Jun. 9, 2013 at 3:54 PM

Those are all early pregnancy symptoms.  Hopefully you have a darker bfp tomorrow!  Good luck!

ChelseNichole
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 3:57 PM

I actually took one this afternoon...and it was much darker than any other ive taken...including the one i did this morning with FMU...I made a post about it title "i took another test..." you can see the pic there if you're interested. I'm trying not to get excited until I miss my period (due tuesday)

Quoting GwenMB:

Those are all early pregnancy symptoms.  Hopefully you have a darker bfp tomorrow!  Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)