Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have a good feeling BUT....

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 3:11 PM
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this

I don't want to get my hopes up just yet since i'm only 5dpo but i do have a great feeling about this month... Who had a good feeling and was right?

ttc

by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 3:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
katamike
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 3:14 PM

Not me.. lol I was ready to throw in the towel right before I got my bfp! Hope your good feeling is right!! FX!

crazysheep
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 3:14 PM
I'm not pregnant atm. But with dd- my only child- I knew right away. I just had this feeling. At 3 weeks I took a test and it was lightly positive. Went to the drs and negative. I knew I was though. I went back at week 6 and it was a bright positive :-) gd luck mama. Sending you dust.
lovelikethis721
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 3:39 PM
I did with DD and again part of me did this time. When I got pregnant with DD I just knew about a week before AF was due that she wasn't showing. I didn't get my bfp until AF was already over a month late but the whole time I just couldn't believe that there was any way i was not pregnant. This time around my logical side along with everyone I asked said I was coming down with a stomach bug but there was that little voice in the back of my head that kept saying I needed to test because I'm not sick I'm pregnant. Sure enough I got my bfp.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)