Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BFP 1 Month After Miscarriage.

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 5:04 PM
  • 31 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

On May 9 i Miscarried at 5 Weeks. Today June 9 i got a BFP again!!! I have gotten several BFNs the past week so i know its Real and not left over from my Miscarriage.

I wish everyone Sticky Baby Dust!!!

*****UPDATE*****

Just want to give everyone a Update on this Pregnancy...I had my Blood Drawn to check my HCG Levels, the first draw was last Tuesday which was at 29 and again this past Friday my Level was at 99...thats more then Tripled!! The Dr sounded Happy and no need for any more Blood Draws. I have my First Ultrasound on June 28! :)

I hope all is doing well!!! Wishing everyone the best and lots and lots of Sticky Baby Dust!!! :)\

by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 5:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nicolettaz
by Nicole on Jun. 9, 2013 at 5:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats to you !!!!!!

I'm praying for the same thing. I had a miscarriage at 5weeks last month too. I'm in the 2ww right now . Praying for a sticky bean this time.

Wish you all the best ! :)
Just.1.More
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 5:26 PM
Congrats hun and hope its ur sticky bean
jazzijazz
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 5:31 PM

congrats to you and hope this is it and it sticks take care and good luck

DavonnaC
by Davonna on Jun. 9, 2013 at 5:32 PM

A question for both of you :) did you have a period in between?? Did you O like normal? 

Congrats op I hope it's sticky!!

Quoting Nicolettaz:

Congrats to you !!!!!!

I'm praying for the same thing. I had a miscarriage at 5weeks last month too. I'm in the 2ww right now . Praying for a sticky bean this time.

Trying4BabyNum3
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 5:49 PM
Congratulations!! I HOPE this baby sticks for 9 H&H BEAUTIFUL months & U should go c ur OB/GYN ASAP....I WISH U the BEST
Nicolettaz
by Nicole on Jun. 9, 2013 at 6:01 PM
Since I was only 5 weeks along the miscarriage was just a heavy period with a lot of cramping for me. I did ovulate the next month too .

Quoting DavonnaC:

A question for both of you :) did you have a period in between?? Did you O like normal? 

Quoting Nicolettaz:

Congrats to you !!!!!!

Amandatoo
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 6:15 PM
Thank You Ladies!

My Miscarriage was a bit lighter then my normal AF with No Cramping. I spotted Pink and had O Cramps on May 22. I got a BFN on the day AF was due (Wed) and this BFP today!! :)

Quoting DavonnaC:

Quoting Nicolettaz:

Congrats to you !!!!!!

over40bride
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 7:00 PM

Congrats!

Amandatoo
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:20 PM
Any one have a Success Story to Share. This is my 7th Pregnancy....Baby #1, Mikey was Stillborn at Full Term...i then had my 8 yr old Son, my 5 yr old Daughter and 3 Miscarriages after my Daughter, One in 2010, 2012 and 2013.

How many of you have gotten PG after Miscarrying and held your Baby 9 months later.

Im trying to give it all to God but its hard not to worry just a little. :(
Bundleofjoy
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:26 PM
CONGRATS!! Stick baby stick!! :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)