Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dont Mean To Vent..

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 7:00 PM
  • 7 Replies

but i just cant seem to stay happy here lately. i know i havent really been doign this long enough to be discouraged.. but i am.! i keep taking the OPK's and they dont seem to be getting darker.
I took one today and its actually a little lighter than yesterdays.. but still negative. both were. they are very very light pink.. its just killing me not knowing what CD im on or anything. from the way my body is its scaring me that i wont O at all.
I am just really feeling down about this whole thing. but only time will tell, right?? good luck to ever TTC.!! my fingers are crossed for you all.!!

baby dust:)Baby Dust To Everyone(:ttc

by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ZennMomma
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 7:09 PM

What do you mean you don't know what CD you are on?

jsmith13
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 7:13 PM

im not sure what day on my cycle im on. i stopped my birth control mid cycle.. lol. so i have no idea..

ZennMomma
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 7:15 PM

Right, you would count from the first day of your period, or were you on one of those bc that stops you from menstruating??

jsmith13
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 7:27 PM

no i just dont remember when my period was. lol. i was on progestrone only BC pills. so they were all one color so i never knew really when my period was coming.. and once i stopped  about 2-3 days later i spotted for about 3 days.

mysty923
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:38 PM

I am sorry

I want to say welcome to the club - but maybe its just us

I really have no idea if I even ovulate

I know I am on CD 10 - took 2 OPK yesterday and one today

GwenMB
by Gwen on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:45 PM

I wonder if you'd be better off backing off from using opks etc until after your first AF.  Then, you'll know what CD you're on & it'll be easier.  Its possible you won't even O until after you get AF anyway.

jsmith13
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:54 PM

not sure. i dont want to stop using them because i could o before i get my first AF off them. i had just had my period about a week and a half to two weeks before stopping them.. i want to keep taking them incase so i dont miss anything. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)