Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone one who has previously had Maraina having trouble ttc?????

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:12 PM
  • 3 Replies
Please tell me ur stories!!!
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
iittssAMBER
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:07 PM

I had to have my mirena surgically removed in feb 2010 because it had been placed wrong, shifted, and became embedded in my uterine wall. Doctors said there may be a chance of fertility issues. Did not actively try for another until August 2011 and lost the baby at 9 weeks in Oct 2011. They did not link it to my mirena, but I have always wondered. I ended up having a D&C because I was showing no signs of beginning to pass the baby. 

tashraq87
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:15 PM
I had mine for 5 years And had it removed this past March 1. Went on the pill the following Sunday and had a period March 20. Bled lightly for three days. Nothing in April and I thoght I was pregnant. Nope. Had a period on May 23; I was just 32 days late. I just got off the pill one week ago today ao now we are trying to concieve...
Guess I will find out in a few weeks!
tashraq87
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:15 PM
I had mine for 5 years And had it removed this past March 1. Went on the pill the following Sunday and had a period March 20. Bled lightly for three days. Nothing in April and I thoght I was pregnant. Nope. Had a period on May 23; I was just 32 days late. I just got off the pill one week ago today ao now we are trying to concieve...
Guess I will find out in a few weeks!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)