Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Getting so annoyed and stressed out with this TTC shit!!!

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 6:40 PM
  • 8 Replies
Ok guys I'm goin crazy here everything little change in my body Results in me sendings self crazy with what ifs and every month is a BFN!!!! KMT!!!

Ok so 10 days proper to AF my boobs are always sore, again this month is the same so should I just presume there's now way I can be pregnant or what??

Losing the will to live right now!!
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 6:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
luvbeinamommy68
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 7:17 PM

I am to! I used to be able to just say hubby I want another baby. We try for a bit (except for our 1st but I blame bc for that) and bam we are pregnant. But ever since trying for our last baby, we just can't get pregnant or stay pregnant. Since 2011 I have been pregnant twice. One lasted almost 8 weeks and the other lasted 24.5 weeks. It just makes me so upset, mad, confused, and everything else. We just want the last addition to our family. 

tammy_lynne
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I was ttc for over a year. Two months after I stopped actually trying... I realized my period was 6 days late... Now I'm 23 weeks pregnant!

I think I just needed to relax, and not stress myself out over it.  

Kuanga69
by Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:53 AM
Quoting luvbeinamommy68:

I am to! I used to be able to just say hubby I want another baby. We try for a bit (except for our 1st but I blame bc for that) and bam we are pregnant. But ever since trying for our last baby, we just can't get pregnant or stay pregnant. Since 2011 I have been pregnant twice. One lasted almost 8 weeks and the other lasted 24.5 weeks. It just makes me so upset, mad, confused, and everything else. We just want the last addition to our family. 

Awww I'm soo sorry to hear that!!! It's so stressful isn't it, I'm at a point now that everytime I see a pregnant women it makes me so angry and I'm so not a jelous person.

Ppl say just forget about it and it will happen but when you are conscious of everything happening with your body it's very hard to forget. Exspecially when you use ovaultion kits.

I want it more than anything guys x
sweetpeasmom200
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 2:17 AM

I totally get how you are feeling!  If I hear it will happen when its time one more time I might just slap somebody!  It seems like every month I get myself all worked up just to get another BFN!  I have tried for 3 years this time and almost 4 to get pregnant with my daughter!  Makes me think why can't I just get pregnant like everyone else?  What would it even be like to just BD and get pregnant?  I don't even know what its like without the Doctor doing IUI and someone other than my husband all up in my business!  Please universe have mercy!

luvbeinamommy68
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 2:29 AM

Oh man I hate when people tell me that. Yeah like I'm really going to just forget the one thing I really want. I have tried but it's just too hard.

Quoting Kuanga69:

Quoting luvbeinamommy68:

Awww I'm soo sorry to hear that!!! It's so stressful isn't it, I'm at a point now that everytime I see a pregnant women it makes me so angry and I'm so not a jelous person.

Ppl say just forget about it and it will happen but when you are conscious of everything happening with your body it's very hard to forget. Exspecially when you use ovaultion kits.

I want it more than anything guys x

Wife to Donald for 6 yrs (Annver. 12/30) and mommy to 6!

Jason 6, Alexis 5, Catelynn 3, Ethan 2 and 2 angels. Baby Fletcher lost to MC 11/13/11 and Makayla lost to premature labor at 24 weeks 5 days 08/17/12 - 08/21/12

You may have left my arms but you will never leave my heart! 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

luvbeinamommy68
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 2:33 AM

Quoting sweetpeasmom200:

I totally get how you are feeling!  If I hear it will happen when its time one more time I might just slap somebody!  It seems like every month I get myself all worked up just to get another BFN!  I have tried for 3 years this time and almost 4 to get pregnant with my daughter!  Makes me think why can't I just get pregnant like everyone else?  What would it even be like to just BD and get pregnant?  I don't even know what its like without the Doctor doing IUI and someone other than my husband all up in my business!  Please universe have mercy!

I have had all my friends and family who know we are trying say that. It will happen when it's meant to happen. Then I have my sister, who is about to have baby #4 in 3 yrs (she has twins) tell me oh just have lots of sex. Yeah that doesn't seem to be working. Otherwise I would be knocked up by now.

Wife to Donald for 6 yrs (Annver. 12/30) and mommy to 6!

Jason 6, Alexis 5, Catelynn 3, Ethan 2 and 2 angels. Baby Fletcher lost to MC 11/13/11 and Makayla lost to premature labor at 24 weeks 5 days 08/17/12 - 08/21/12

You may have left my arms but you will never leave my heart! 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

leew8372
by Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 3:39 AM

I'll tell you my 'symptoms'

Day 20 and 21 of my cycle, I felt like I was having ovulation cramps. I swore that I was ovulating late because when I was actually ovulating I did not feel the cramps (I almost always feel cramps when ovulating and this time I didn't) -- Also, breasts were very sore, but they are always sore from ovulation time until the day after AF

Day 28 of my cycle, I woke up, went to the bathroom, got undressed to take a shower and looked at my breasts in the mirror and was like wtf is up with my nipples. The color was normal, the shape was normal, except my nipples (the tips) were pointing out lke mad crazy --- never had this happen before. I took a test and it was positive, I didn't believe it so I took another brand and it too was positive.

We were TTC for 8 months. I thought I was not able to have children and honestly, my SO didn't think he could either due to the fact he only has one testicle.

The month I concieved I bought "FertiliTea" (it's a tea that is supposed to boost fertility-- I think it worked) I drank 2-3 cups for about two weeks and then stopped. So the day after AF stopped until about ovulation time. Also, I took a couple of OPK's but I really wasn't doing them as I should have.

Oh, also, I want to add, the week I did actually ovulate SO and I had sex 6 out of 7 days. Every time he ejaculated inside of me I was able to get in a position afterwards where his sperm did not drip out of me. I stayed in the position for 30 minutes after he finished all 6 times.... Before this, I would sit there for a few minutes then go clean up (it would always seep right out after he finished).

Pregnancy Ticker

Kuanga69
by Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 2:01 PM
[quote name="Kuanga69" id="0"]Ok guys I'm goin crazy here everything little change in my body Results in me sendings self crazy with what ifs and every month is a BFN!!!! KMT!!!

Ok so 10 days proper to AF my boobs are always sore, again this month is the same so should I just presume there's now way I can be pregnant or what??

Losing the will to live right now!![/quot

Hey congratulations, will have to invest and get some of that tea where it's from??

I always do the 30 mins position thing, I'm due on a week today so I'm going to try and stay positive
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)