Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Hmmm.....*pics* BFP?!! :D tweaked pic page 2!!!clear blue test UPDATE original post!! :D THIS IS IT!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 9:10 PM
  • 51 Replies
1 mom liked this

original

Thoughts? I'm thinkin the internet and walmart cheapie plus the clear blue the other day were wrong. (In case you missed that post, I had a line on all those tests)  I see a faint pink line here but it should be darker. It's been 4 days since those lines. I'm thinkin I o'd late and I only o'd 8 days ago when my temp dipped.

Well I dreamed last night i took my digi and got an error readin and guess what happened this mornin??! Yup, I got an error readin on my digi!! >:( I took my last clear blue test and there's a faint line on there! I figured it would be faint since this test was sooo light. Hubby doesn't get paid til thursday soooo I'm stuck waitin til then for frer and another digi!!

Told yall it was reallyyyy light in the pics BUTTT I had an awesome mama tweak em for me to bring out the color!!!!

by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sp4love
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 9:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Hope ItGets darker
sprinkles9112
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this

My Wonfos still show up faint. It's weird. FRER are nice and dark and my digi says yes. I'd wait a few more days and retest with a FRER. Good luck! Would you be joining the February group or March? :D 

lovinthislife08
by Tiffanee on Jun. 15, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Thank you!! :D

Quoting sp4love:

Hope ItGets darker

lovinthislife08
by Tiffanee on Jun. 15, 2013 at 9:25 PM

Hmmm that is weird! Wonder why the internet cheapies don't show up as dark?? I'll definitely be retestin when hubby gets paid Thursday!!  I'd be joinin the Feb group :) What's your due date?

Quoting sprinkles9112:

My Wonfos still show up faint. It's weird. FRER are nice and dark and my digi says yes. I'd wait a few more days and retest with a FRER. Good luck! Would you be joining the February group or March? :D 

sprinkles9112
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 9:30 PM

I wonder if I have a bad batch or something. I will probably retest with them in the morning, just to see (because my friend wants what I have left, but if they're crap, I'll throw them out).  This morning it was really faint with FMU and my FRER was a little darker than yesterday's. Then tonight I tested again and my FRER was NICE and dark and I had a digi say YES+ (2 days ago it said NO-)...so I'm definitely baking a baby in there :D 

EDD is between 2/23-2/25...I keep downloading apps and they all tell me differently! :( First doc appt is 7/15, so I'll get a doctor estimated one then. GOOD LUCK! Hope to see you in the February Babies!!!

Quoting lovinthislife08:

Hmmm that is weird! Wonder why the internet cheapies don't show up as dark?? I'll definitely be retestin when hubby gets paid Thursday!!  I'd be joinin the Feb group :) What's your due date?

Quoting sprinkles9112:

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
mhoelzer2988
by Meagan on Jun. 15, 2013 at 9:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I think I see something not sure though
lovinthislife08
by Tiffanee on Jun. 15, 2013 at 9:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Let me know how the wondfo test turns out in the mornin! I thought that the internet cheapies were supposed to be more "sensitive" but i guess not. I'm so glad you got your bfp! :) I've been followin your story since you started ttc! IF I ovulated 8 days ago when I had the temp dip, then I'd be due around feb 28th so I'd be cuttin it close to the Feb/Mar line! oh and thanks for the luck, I'm gonna need it!! :)

Quoting sprinkles9112:

I wonder if I have a bad batch or something. I will probably retest with them in the morning, just to see (because my friend wants what I have left, but if they're crap, I'll throw them out).  This morning it was really faint with FMU and my FRER was a little darker than yesterday's. Then tonight I tested again and my FRER was NICE and dark and I had a digi say YES+ (2 days ago it said NO-)...so I'm definitely baking a baby in there :D 

EDD is between 2/23-2/25...I keep downloading apps and they all tell me differently! :( First doc appt is 7/15, so I'll get a doctor estimated one then. GOOD LUCK! Hope to see you in the February Babies!!!

Quoting lovinthislife08:

Quoting sprinkles9112:

sprinkles9112
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 9:51 PM

My mom is a leap year baby, so we're hoping that I'll be late so that for 3 years she'll be able to share her birthday, rather than be sad that she only has a real birthday every 4 years :D Good luck! And I'll let you know about the Wondfos. I may try one later tonight; the FRER and digi were both no hold- so I'll check it out and let you know :) 

Quoting lovinthislife08:

Let me know how the wondfo test turns out in the mornin! I thought that the internet cheapies were supposed to be more "sensitive" but i guess not. I'm so glad you got your bfp! :) I've been followin your story since you started ttc! IF I ovulated 8 days ago when I had the temp dip, then I'd be due around feb 28th so I'd be cuttin it close to the Feb/Mar line! oh and thanks for the luck, I'm gonna need it!! :)

Quoting sprinkles9112:

Quoting lovinthislife08:

Quoting sprinkles9112:

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
Just.1.More
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 9:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I see something hope this is it
lovinthislife08
by Tiffanee on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:04 PM

ohhh man that would suck! i bet that would make your mama very happy! :) and yes please do keep my updated about the wondfos! :)

Quoting sprinkles9112:

My mom is a leap year baby, so we're hoping that I'll be late so that for 3 years she'll be able to share her birthday, rather than be sad that she only has a real birthday every 4 years :D Good luck! And I'll let you know about the Wondfos. I may try one later tonight; the FRER and digi were both no hold- so I'll check it out and let you know :) 

Quoting lovinthislife08:

Quoting sprinkles9112:

Quoting lovinthislife08:

Quoting sprinkles9112:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)