Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I'm done. i can't take the heartache anymore. *played with the pic a little* omg! maybe? please let it be!

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 3:18 AM
  • 18 Replies

I will still pop in from time to time, but no more trying, no more testing, just no more. I just took my last test and unless you all see something I don't, it's another bfn. I'm 13dpo. I am just sitting here crying my eyes out. I wanted that bfp so badly. But instead I got this. 

Once again sorry for the bad pic. I don't have my laptop so I can't upload a digital.

It's 3:30am and I can't sleep so I played with my test a bit. Pics in reply.

Ok so I'm going to try and post pics but I was looking at my test I took 2 days ago to today's test. The test 2 days ago had 1 line. Even dried it had just one line. I looked at today's test again and there is a line. It's light but it hasn't changed. I know your not supposed to look at them after the limit. I'm starting to get a bit excited. :) please let this be it rainbow! Going to get a frer later!

Wife to Donald for 6 yrs (Annver. 12/30) and mommy to 6!

Jason 6, Alexis 5, Catelynn 3, Ethan 2 and 2 angels. Baby Fletcher lost to MC 11/13/11 and Makayla lost to premature labor at 24 weeks 5 days 08/17/12 - 08/21/12

You may have left my arms but you will never leave my heart! 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 3:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rescuetheclouds
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 3:28 AM
Don't stop trying :( stop counting and testing sure but never stop trying.. If its something you really want never give up! The stress from counting and testing can cause you to not be so maybe just enjoy life but keep trying...
leew8372
by Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 3:31 AM

How long have you been trying?

Pregnancy Ticker

luvbeinamommy68
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 3:36 AM

Quoting leew8372:

How long have you been trying?

It will be 2 yrs in Sept. With 2 losses.

Jason 6, Alexis 5, Catelynn 3, Ethan 2 and 2 angels. Baby Fletcher lost to MC 11/13/11 and Makayla lost to premature labor at 24 weeks 5 days 08/17/12 - 08/21/12

luvbeinamommy68
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 4:55 AM

Ok well my kindle really doesn't like cafemom. Once again but letting me upload the pics. Ugh!

KaidensMom916
by Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:19 AM
The picture is a little blurry but I'm pretty sure I see a second line. Fx!
froyogal
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:31 AM

Sometimes these test can make you go crossed eyed. I hope you get your BFP. Best of luck when you take the FRER test later. Disappointment sucks. I agree don't stop trying. Testing and living off a calendar can make anyone go crazy. FX :)

staceyp6180
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:36 AM
Never give up. I lost one child at 15 minutes old miscarried twins at 10 weeks, 10 years later I got pregnant with my daughter and had her at 23 weeks....she passed away when she was 3 weeks old, but here it is 2 years later and we still aren't pregnant. We just aren't givin up.
Maybe this sounds a lil dumb but what is FRER?
Gcaronite
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:48 AM
So sorry about your losses! It's Frist Response Early Result

Quoting staceyp6180:

Never give up. I lost one child at 15 minutes old miscarried twins at 10 weeks, 10 years later I got pregnant with my daughter and had her at 23 weeks....she passed away when she was 3 weeks old, but here it is 2 years later and we still aren't pregnant. We just aren't givin up.

Bundleofjoy
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:04 PM
My heart goes out to you! I'm so so sorry! :( Hoping you get your rainbow baby SOON! GL!

Quoting staceyp6180:

Bundleofjoy
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Update OP?? Fx'ed..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)