Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

the tww depression

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:58 AM
  • 14 Replies

So the tww kills me.... I'm approx 7dpo n in the beginning I am sooooo excited at the possibility of this month being it.... but already now I have these terrible thoughts of doubts start creeping in because I don't have any symptoms even though I know I wouldn't this early..... it's so depressing

Am I just crazy or does anyone else experience this too?

by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jsmith13
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 11:04 AM

i surely do.!! every single time.!!

DavonnaC
by Davonna on Jun. 16, 2013 at 11:21 AM
Me. But I was pregnant that cycle lol. I'm 5dpo and I'm not sure what I think about this month yet. When do you start testing?
MrsHubert
by Tara on Jun. 16, 2013 at 11:26 AM

I hear ya. I'm in my 2ww right now as well and I've been testing everyday even though today will only make 10dpo. Haha..... I just want this so bad it truly is depressing. I told myself I would wait until I'm 14dpo but I don't know even then.... Maybe just wait until af starts and I just have a horrible feeling she will :( GL to all of us! We gotta stay strong :)

Ourbabygoals
by Michelle on Jun. 16, 2013 at 11:47 AM

This is sad n I hate 2 admit it but I tested today lol of course BFN which I knew it would b ....I'm going 2 try not 2 test until at least the 25th but most likely won't b able 2 wait that long lol

MybabyKisses
by Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 11:57 AM
I just made a post almost exactly like this lol! I am 7-9dpo and although I was very optimistic last week my hope is fading. I am gonna test Wednesday with a Walmart cheapie but totally expecting a bfn. FX for us both!
Ourbabygoals
by Michelle on Jun. 16, 2013 at 12:00 PM
1 mom liked this

That's what I bought was 10 Wal-Mart cheepies lol.... Good luck n baby dust 2 everyone!

Quoting MybabyKisses:

I just made a post almost exactly like this lol! I am 7-9dpo and although I was very optimistic last week my hope is fading. I am gonna test Wednesday with a Walmart cheapie but totally expecting a bfn. FX for us both!

froyogal
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 3:46 PM

I feel the same way. I am 5 DPO and trying to just chill out because last month I think I had every symptom known to man kind and sure enough spent a ton of money on tests only to get all BFN. So this month I am trying to just relax and not look at the calendar...I have a stash of cheapies ready to go but I have a long wait. Best of luck to you...I am so with you that wait is the worst!

sprinkles9112
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:06 PM

I think we have all been there. 

If it makes you feel any better, I didn't really have too many symtpoms before I got my BFP. I was really tired (which isn't out of the ordinary for me) and I had to pee a lot. I didn't really get hit with symptoms until the day following my BFP. 

Good luck, I hope you get your BFP soon! 

justpeachy71904
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:05 PM
I are a post about the tww today too! Omg I am 2 days po and alreadyime aghhhhh

I want to test bwahaha

Facepalm

Don't stress. Just think in 7 days you will know for sure!

You've got 7 days ;)
HJMF
by JoAnna on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Stay positive! I'm 7dpo as well after 4+ years with only 2 O cycles!! Just keep thinking positive!!! Everytime you start to doubt it, sit down, get your thoughts straight, and tell yourself that no matter what, it will ALL be ok, BUT this IS your month and visualize that baby!!! It may not always work, but it def helps during the worst times! Just remember to think positive. It's the only thing that's gotten me as far as I have now!!! I do have my down days, but just dreaming and thinking of that baby keeps me going strong! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)