Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

No need for me to have my levels rechecked tomorrow:(

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 11:00 AM
  • 22 Replies
I believe my levels dropped to about 20/25 I took another test today and you can hardly see the line and it was with fmu. So looks like I did/am having a miscarriage. I never had heavy bleeding or cramping tho. This is the first miscarriage ive ever had that I know of anyways so its upsetting but I try to always look on the bright side of things and I kno God does everything for a reason so we will just keep trying.
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shiningjoy
by Shining on Jun. 16, 2013 at 11:01 AM

I am sorry!! Hang in there

BethRae
by Bethany on Jun. 16, 2013 at 11:08 AM
2 moms liked this
I'd still have your levels checked. Line darkness isn't always an indicator of your levels. Good luck!
DaconosMommy
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 11:09 AM

I am so rry. Hugs

toria78
by Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 11:17 AM
I was thinking that but the line is lighter than yesterdays test and way lighter then the first one i took tuesday.

Quoting BethRae:

I'd still have your levels checked. Line darkness isn't always an indicator of your levels. Good luck!

Wright77
by Shelley on Jun. 16, 2013 at 11:33 AM
Im so sorry im going through the same thing now just waiting to start bleeding :( My levels went from 179 to 112 this is my second miscarriage/biochemical in 6 months so now I have to see my RE :( I keep thinking that good things come to those who wait but im tired of waiting .
Just.1.More
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 12:01 PM
So sorry hun :(
BethRae
by Bethany on Jun. 16, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Seriously, when I was pregnant with my twins I went to the dr at 7 weeks and I took a test. The line was super faint and I was all freaked out. The dr told me not to worry and that there are so many factors to how dark the line is. My twins are 2 yrs old now :)

Quoting toria78:

I was thinking that but the line is lighter than yesterdays test and way lighter then the first one i took tuesday.

Quoting BethRae:

Mittenmommie
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Have it rechecked. Hpts are not a good indicator for levels. Good luck
toria78
by Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Ive been bleeding off and on since thursday. Not alot just enough for a panty liner but its bright red. Yesterday I started bleeding around 330 pm and it didnt stop til this morning. Thats the longest so far the other days it was for an hour or so and would stop.

Quoting Wright77:

Im so sorry im going through the same thing now just waiting to start bleeding :( My levels went from 179 to 112 this is my second miscarriage/biochemical in 6 months so now I have to see my RE :( I keep thinking that good things come to those who wait but im tired of waiting .

beachlove512
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 12:35 PM

I'm so sorry *hugs*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)