Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

BFP Fathers day?

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 11:10 AM
  • 9 Replies
2 moms liked this

Just curious if anyone got to give their DH/SO a big surprise for Father's Day, even if you tested this morning or waited to tell them till today?  Would love to hear some stories!!!!

by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 11:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MybabyKisses
by Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 12:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Not me but would also love to read some stories!
arg923
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:12 PM
2 moms liked this
Great post! Curious to see. We can't test Tim next week but I did get a blaring positive OPK at 6DPO today.
gertrude_shea
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 3:56 PM
1 mom liked this
No bfp today but we are 6 days late for AF and have lots of signs of pregnancy...im going to get a blood test on friday if i still havent started my period
babie113
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:20 PM

not me im only cd21

shiningjoy
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I figured I would see several stories today about girls giving their DH/SO a positive test for fathers day!  Maybe there will be more stories monday.....maybe they are to busy celebrating..... ;)

KristiBeth8811
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:38 AM

No bfp for my DH :( I really wanted to have that be his gift since money is so damn tight I couldn't buy him something like he bought for me on mother's day, I was sad then too that I didn't get my bfp but that one didn't hurt as much as today's bfn did.. :(

angray08
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:31 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

I got my BFP on Wednesday! Waiting for my 2nd round of blood works results today :)
sarahsmommy430
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:14 AM
1 mom liked this
I did! I took an ept a few days ago it was positive so i told him we were so happy! After being told if my blue dye test was truly positive my pink dye would be too, FALSE FOR ME i got a bfp on answer early and the dollar tests with fmu the next day so i was sure it was on evap and it broke our hearts. BUT then Saturday i started gagging while telling him something dead give away pregnancy symptom for me, he just looked at ne funny and went on to work and i ran to the store bought answers and dollar store test showed up on both dollar store bfp! Answer was very faint so i woke him up Sunday and told him im pregnant he was so happy! We will never forget this fathers day
sarahsmommy430
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:29 AM
* bfn on answer and dollar not bfp until Sat night lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN