Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

12dpo and yellow EW mucus?

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:10 PM
  • 19 Replies

It is the evening of the 12DPO and when I just went to the bathroom the paper was covered with EWCM but it was a pale yellow?  And I have noticed yesterday evening and all today (sorry TMI) my underwear have been wet like they are at ovulation time.  I have never had this before does anyone have any ideas?

by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweetpeasmom200
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:33 PM

BUMP!

lovinthislife08
by Tiffanee on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:49 PM

I've heard of some women havin that type of cm before they got their bfp!! i hope it's a good sign for you!! gl hun! :D

sweetpeasmom200
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:52 PM

I took a test on friday at 10DPO and it was a BFN and I took it on a FRER so I would figure it would show by then so Im pretty sure AF is on the way I just thought this was really weird!  At least I had a good O and my LP has lasted this long!  That is a miracle for me!   Im grateful!  But I wouldn't mind joining the BFP club with you Lovinthislife08!

jayangel82
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting sweetpeasmom200:

I took a test on friday at 10DPO and it was a BFN and I took it on a FRER so I would figure it would show by then so Im pretty sure AF is on the way I just thought this was really weird!  At least I had a good O and my LP has lasted this long!  That is a miracle for me!   Im grateful!  But I wouldn't mind joining the BFP club with you Lovinthislife08!

10 dpo is still early.. id test again:-)
Love,
Mrs. Gonzales
 BabyFruit Ticker
lovinthislife08
by Tiffanee on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this

10 dpo is still early!! you're not out yet!! i'd test again in a few days! some women don't even get their bfp til theyre 17 dpo or later!! :) it would be awesome if you could join me!! :D

Quoting sweetpeasmom200:

sweetpeasmom200
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Im not crampy or anything like I was the early weeks of my pregnancy with my daughter I feel like nothing is going on down there LOL!  How many days past O are you?

Quoting lovinthislife08:

10 dpo is still early!! you're not out yet!! i'd test again in a few days! some women don't even get their bfp til theyre 17 dpo or later!! :) it would be awesome if you could join me!! :D

Quoting sweetpeasmom200:

lovinthislife08
by Tiffanee on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:00 PM

But every pregnancy's different hun :) i'm about 9 dpo accordin to my temps

Quoting sweetpeasmom200:

Im not crampy or anything like I was the early weeks of my pregnancy with my daughter I feel like nothing is going on down there LOL!  How many days past O are you?

Quoting lovinthislife08:

Quoting sweetpeasmom200:

cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:00 PM

I get that right before AF arrives. I hate seeing the yellow tint and its alot cause implys the evil witch is on her way. But that's me! We r all diff and hope it indicates a bfp for you!

sweetpeasmom200
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:14 PM

I just checked my cervic and it is high and soft not sure what that means but I think AF is still a couple days away because my cervix gets low and harder than it is now.  Oh well I guess we learn something new every cycle Im just glad my LP was longer than 6 days!

beachlove512
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:17 PM

A couple of cycles ago I got yellow cm but AF reared her ugly head! FX that isn't the case for you and you get a bfp :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)