Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMGGGGG!!!! #noBFP #butstillgood

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:25 AM
  • 11 Replies

SOOOOOO i have made a few posts about how I was late and late and late but no baby in the belly (which is a good thing because we are not ttc till August because of school reasons).....WEELLLLLLLLLLL i went to the bathroom and when i wiped there seemed to be a LIL brown on the toliet paper. so i wiped a Q-tip around in there (tmi sorry) and it too had a brownish tint! My boobies are sore and i am have very very mild lower back cramping! AHHHH i just hope after 52 days she finally shows and after this stays on track. I'm going to start temping this month so its just so thrilling! I hope my body just needed a reset or something after getting off mirena last oct! #HELLOAF

bow down

Edited: soooo apparently She's not coming. How likely could it have been from ovulation???? I guess Maybe I never paid close enough attention to if I do cause I never wanted af so bad
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KristiBeth8811
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:41 AM

Sounds like it could be af.. Did you temp this am? I think you could count this as spotting and cd1 especially if you have an actual flow tomorrow. GL!

cstarks90
by Courtney on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:43 AM

THANKKKSSSS I SURE HOPE SO!!!!!! I didn't temp this morning because I honestly didnt think it would happen until next time i was due. But someone told me to temp vaginally for more accurancy and to wait till the end of AF to temp so it isnt so messy. what do you think of this? ----gosh i am so happy you have no idea. I cant even sleep. I wanna wait and see if i get actual flow. lol

Quoting KristiBeth8811:

Sounds like it could be af.. Did you temp this am? I think you could count this as spotting and cd1 especially if you have an actual flow tomorrow. GL!

KristiBeth8811
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:53 AM

Personally I am going to temp during af. I temped orally this cycle (my first time temping) I did it so that I could get used to reading my chart and while taking the FF chart course on how to interpert charts.. Which is still kinda confusing for me honestly.. DH and I have only been trying for 2 cylces.. and this one is almost over unless I get my bfp the next time I test.. AF was due today for me.. Also on the mess of temping while af is around.. I plan on keeping a wet washcloth near my side of the bed and using that to clean my bbt therm. (I can't spell that word and the spell check on here has been acting weird on me..) In addition to the wet washcloth I am going to clean clean it with soapy water after I get my reading recorded..

Quoting cstarks90:

THANKKKSSSS I SURE HOPE SO!!!!!! I didn't temp this morning because I honestly didnt think it would happen until next time i was due. But someone told me to temp vaginally for more accurancy and to wait till the end of AF to temp so it isnt so messy. what do you think of this? ----gosh i am so happy you have no idea. I cant even sleep. I wanna wait and see if i get actual flow. lol

Quoting KristiBeth8811:

Ma2Liam
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:54 AM
Ugh, I am right there with you waiting for af to show. Day 54 here. Had a temp dip 2 days ago and was hoping she was coming but not yet. I just want to get back to TTC. I hope yours is showing!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cstarks90
by Courtney on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:59 AM

okay wait what if you use a tampon tho??? then what?!!!! 

btw I HOPE YOU GET YOUR BFP. how many dpo are you??? 

and thanks for the tips! I will deff use them if you can help explain the top question lol

Quoting KristiBeth8811:

Personally I am going to temp during af. I temped orally this cycle (my first time temping) I did it so that I could get used to reading my chart and while taking the FF chart course on how to interpert charts.. Which is still kinda confusing for me honestly.. DH and I have only been trying for 2 cylces.. and this one is almost over unless I get my bfp the next time I test.. AF was due today for me.. Also on the mess of temping while af is around.. I plan on keeping a wet washcloth near my side of the bed and using that to clean my bbt therm. (I can't spell that word and the spell check on here has been acting weird on me..) In addition to the wet washcloth I am going to clean clean it with soapy water after I get my reading recorded..

Quoting cstarks90:

Quoting KristiBeth8811:

cstarks90
by Courtney on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:00 AM

WTF is up with our bodies. has this happened to you before?!?! I hope you get yours very soon. u must have had ur last one the 24th of april then?

Quoting Ma2Liam:

Ugh, I am right there with you waiting for af to show. Day 54 here. Had a temp dip 2 days ago and was hoping she was coming but not yet. I just want to get back to TTC. I hope yours is showing!

Ma2Liam
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:04 AM
Yep the 24th. I had an anovulatory cycle this cycle and although my cycle is usually longer when I don't ovulate it has never been this long since I have been temping for 14 cycles now.

Quoting cstarks90:

WTF is up with our bodies. has this happened to you before?!?! I hope you get yours very soon. u must have had ur last one the 24th of april then?

Quoting Ma2Liam:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cstarks90
by Courtney on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:40 AM
What is an anovulatory cycle????

Quoting Ma2Liam:

Yep the 24th. I had an anovulatory cycle this cycle and although my cycle is usually longer when I don't ovulate it has never been this long since I have been temping for 14 cycles now.

Quoting cstarks90:

Quoting Ma2Liam:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ma2Liam
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:20 AM
A cycle you don't ovulate.

Quoting cstarks90:

What is an anovulatory cycle????

Quoting Ma2Liam:

Quoting cstarks90:

Quoting Ma2Liam:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cstarks90
by Courtney on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:22 PM

ohhhh im not sure if i did or not because i was suppose to start temping this last cycle. WELL hun i hope you start soon too!!!!! :) fingers crossed for you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)