Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NURSERY THEMES

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:33 AM
  • 36 Replies

We aren't TTC until August but have already decided our nursery themes for either Aria or Takeo! For Aria it will be animal print because mommy loves it and it already covers our house lol. And for Takeo it will be Lion King (cubs)!!!! What about you ladies have you decided on your themes?!

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:36 AM
We used a moon and stars set from pbk. It was a boy set that I loved for either gender. We used it for both kids and will use it again. We just update accents.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cstarks90
by Courtney on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:45 AM

oh that sounds amazing. do you have any old pics of it???? i'd love to see

Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

We used a moon and stars set from pbk. It was a boy set that I loved for either gender. We used it for both kids and will use it again. We just update accents.

gertrude_shea
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:49 AM
1 mom liked this
We dont really do nurseries...the baby stays in our room in their crib until they seem ready to go to their "big kid room" which is usually around a year old then we let them decide on the decor(most often their favorite cartoon character at the time) but i do always buy a new crib set for each baby
arg923
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:09 AM
The nursery in our home is Dr. Seuss themed. Each baby goes in there when they are born and then onto a different bedroom when they get older.
arg923
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:12 AM
4 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

DIYteacher5658
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:31 AM
1 mom liked this
We do the same except our theme is sock monkeys

Quoting arg923:

The nursery in our home is Dr. Seuss themed. Each baby goes in there when they are born and then onto a different bedroom when they get older.
ShellBeth
by Michelle on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:03 AM

The boys room is set up as a jungle theme with big murals on the wall. However - we wont have a nursery with the new baby since we cosleep. I spent so much time and money doing up a nursery for DS1 and then ended up cosleeping so it was a waste lol. The new baby will likely be with me for 2-3 years so I will just have a big kid room for him/her once he outgrows mommas bed.

mbojano
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:28 AM

For our next one if it's a girl it will be bright pink and black zebra print and for a boy it will be sports (Not cheesy cartoon sports but classic looking)

mbojano
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:28 AM

When my DS was born it was classic pooh. 

nerdygirl55
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:32 AM

I did owls for my youngest daughter.  And Winnie the Pooh for the oldest two.

If we have a boy it will be monsters and if it is a girl it would probably be paisley, if I can find anything.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)