Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please read me!

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:47 AM
  • 5 Replies

7 dpo today and a ton of ewcm more than ever b4.  And I usually have no feeling in my nipples and they r feeling more sensitive.   Good signs? Is the ewcm this early a sign of anything????  Thx!!!!!!

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
katamike
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:41 AM

7 Dpo is most likely too early, but it is possible that more CM is a good sign. I  had alot of that creamy/ milky white cm before my bfp. FX for you!

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:25 PM

EWCM in LP was a sign of AF for me, during my BFP month I had creamy cm from 2-9dpo & then suddenly went completely dry at 10dpo & stayed that way til about 6 wks.......never had EWCM during pregnancy before except right before labor started with my previous 3. Usually pregnancy discharge if you have any is white/thick/creamy/stretchy, not clear & egg white like in my experience. However from what i hear it can very.

Good luck hun!!!

sprinkles9112
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:05 PM

I think it was around 4 or 5 dpo that I had a HUGE glob of creamy CM waiting for me one day. I got my BFP on 11dpo :) 
Then 13dpo I had a ridiculous amount of super lotion-like CM. 

FX for you! 

Wantn1more
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:05 PM
How old is your little one now?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sammywantsababy
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 2:45 AM

Quoting Wantn1more:

How old is your little one now?

He'll be 2 in August :) I wish I had written down early symptoms etc with him cuz I forget everything! I was soo obsessed with getting preg with him that I didn't breathe without charting or temping or something hahaha

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)