Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MC at 5 1/2 weeks :(

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:50 AM
  • 6 Replies

After 3 positive tests at 8,9, and 11 dpo and a positive digi, I guess my little bean just wasn't sticky enough....This will be the 3rd since last May. After the first I had a complete work up done, every test that could be done was done, aside from a thinner uterine lining (due to medication that was taken), nothing was amiss.....I started taking supplements to help the uterine lining last cycle after a chemical in February.....I am staying positive and I am going to continue the supplements, as they have no ill effects and actually make me feel great, and keep my fx that we will make this work in the next couple of cycles.....I do look forward to hanging out with you ladies, and to those that got their BFP's this weekend, here's to a happy healthy 9 months, Congratulations!

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MrsA0625
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:03 AM
Awe!! I'm sorry Hun!!! We are all here if you need to talk!
Just.1.More
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:13 AM
Sorry honey :(
katamike
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:14 AM

I'm sorry hun, I just had a m/c at 5w2d in April. I know how you feel :( Unfortunatley there are alot of ladies in here who have had a loss/ or multiple losses. You are in the right place for TTC. This group is a great support system and they are here to help you  when noone else understands what your going through. Hope you make yourself at home here and remember there is nothing you can ask that is dumb, or gross, or stupid. Welcome :) Hope you get your rainbow baby soon!

Lizziebellsmama
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:31 AM

Thanks girls, so much.....I look forward to getting to know everyone and offering any support that I can give in return....It's so great to have a place to share the ups and downs of TTC with ladies that are in the same boat. I think this will make the torture of the TWW and all the ups and downs that come with it easier to handle. You guys are awesome, thanks again!!

SrkStrickland
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:38 AM

I am so sorry for your loss :( I just had my second miscarriage almost a month ago at 12 weeks. I must miscarry late, last time was 10 weeks. Which scares me to death to try again. I hope you are able to get your sticky very soon!

Lizziebellsmama
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Oh,I'm so sorry....the first one I had this time last year was at around 9 weeks, so I understand......I hope that both of us can, eventually, have uber sticky beans that turn into happy healthy munchkins. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)