Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oh fantastic....

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:34 AM
  • 2 Replies

I just typed out a huge "Hi! I'm new here and just miscarried!" post, but my littliest one decided to chime in and go to about 25 new pages so now it's gone :( In a nut shell, I got pregnant right before my husband deployed but sadly miscarried at 12 weeks (about a month ago). Now everyone I know is getting pregnant and we can't try again because he's in Afghanistan! BLAH. I'm kinda sad today, but I will hop on over to miscarriage support for that, lol. But anyways, I've been here before but I'm sure most of you wouldn't remember me, it's been a long time. And I know we can't really TTC for another 6 months but I suppose I'll take this time to start charting again and stock up on my Folic ;)

Good luck to all of you and thanks for having me!

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
nerdygirl55
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:41 AM

I understand where you are coming from about deployment.  My husband just got back from his second year long tour and it makes it impossible to plan things.  Hopefully things will happen quickly for you when he comes home!

SrkStrickland
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:48 AM

Thank you so much! It's always nice to know there are others who understand. A part of me is glad this baby decided to wait and come back when he returns (hopefully) because he literally would have missed it ALL. I didn't find out until after he left and he's not suppose to return until after I would have delivered. So I try to remind myself it wasn't a good time, but none the less, there was a baby in there that passed away. So it's still hard. I'm counting on the new and exciting BD'ing when he returns will help out and it will happen right away, lol.

Quoting nerdygirl55:

I understand where you are coming from about deployment.  My husband just got back from his second year long tour and it makes it impossible to plan things.  Hopefully things will happen quickly for you when he comes home!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)