Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well got some good news yesterday

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:27 AM
  • 3 Replies

This had been cycle 5, trying with the meds, only having one cycle work to help me ovulate. DH and I've decided after this cycle we will be taking a break. I was so prepared to hear again that I'm not going to ovulate, and not to get discouraged. Well yesterday when I went in for my cycle day 14 ultrasound, they saw that my egg had already left the follicle. So they did blood work to make sure we were still good to go, and I was surging yesterday. Now I'm beating myself up because we hadn't had sex for 5 days, I wish I had been BDing every other day. So we BDed last night. Maybe this time I will catch it since I had no faith that it would even work. And last time I had to use a trigger shot for ovulation, this time my body just did it woot! Now for the two week wait, that's going to kill me. If nothing, then we still plan on a break.

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
beachlove512
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:56 AM

I want to wish you the best of luck! Spermies can stick around for 5-6 days so you never know! FX for you! Baby dust :)

alyssaravensmom
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Thank you! I'm hoping this works :)

Quoting beachlove512:

I want to wish you the best of luck! Spermies can stick around for 5-6 days so you never know! FX for you! Baby dust :)

hmccord
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck:)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)