Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update :(

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:16 AM
  • 9 Replies
After what may have been a faint BFP, 2 days of brown/pink spotting...AF finally came. Why plus she tease me like that? I usually spot for maybe an hour and bam..she's there! I'm still no bleeding heavy, but it's her.

I am beyond depressed. Why can't I have a baby? Why don't I deserve it?? I have one son, that I wasn't even trying for, but now I can't get pregnant. It's a cruel joke. I am beyond depressed, I don't know I I can keep doing this
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
sprinkles9112
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:19 AM

I'm sorry :( How long have you been trying? 

Just.1.More
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:27 AM
Sorry hun :(
mangie22
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:28 AM
I'm so sorry!
hmccord
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Me and DH have been trying for about 2 years. This was my second cycle of clomid. I'm tired of pills/side effects. I guess I need to focus on getting healthier. It just hot me REALLY hard today, for some reason
alyssaravensmom
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:52 AM
I absolutely feel you. We have been ttc for about 2yrs now. 5 months have been on fertility drugs to try to get me ovulating. I've only ovulated once with the meds before, I went yesterday and luckily ovulated this cycle. Dh and I have decided to take a break if we don't get a BFP in a couple weeks. Ttc is hard and upsetting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beachlove512
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:53 AM

I'm so sorry :(

Lindyjf
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:58 AM

I'm so sorry!!! Best of luck for this next cycle!! I hope you get your sticky bfp!!!

MrsA0625
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:06 AM
At least you're working in the right direction. I'm sure if it doesn't happen soon the doctor will have another idea as what to do. Don't give up!
hmccord
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Thanks ladies...just gonna focus on being healthier right now. I don't think I will ever fully give up. I want to have a baby with DH so bad, but I'm done with the fertility meds for awhile. I'm still on metformin and will continue that, I just need a break. I think if I lose weight it will happen much faster.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)