Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you keep it sexy, and not so much....work?

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:24 AM
  • 4 Replies

So DH and I spent over a year TTC our last baby(the one we lost). We are now TTC again, and I find myself kind of....ok, I'm ovulating lets do this!(not those exact words, but you get the idea). DH really wants another child, but is not as anxious about it(impatient) as I am. I don;t want to kill the mood by making it seem like work. How do you ladies keep it sexy?

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
beachlove512
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Lingerie ;)

Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Well I THOUGHT I had that all figured out this cycle but, not so much.  My plan was to leave the baby part out of it and just bd for fun every other day and leave him clueless.  That worked great for the first couple days but by the time I thought I might o, he was coming home tired and not interested.  I finally had to just let him know the situation and we got our days covered.  Now here I am cd22 with no confirmation of o so it all seems to be a wasted effort. 

I'm not sure how I'm going to play it next cycle...  A trip to the sex store may be in order :)

RheaF
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:09 AM

I m more impatient than DH, so I am like.."ok, we have these days we have to have sex on",lol. I try the spontanious, but when I do that he is tired, or the kids wake up. However, when I am like, "Ok, lets get to it, today's the days", it seems like all I want is his sperm,lol. He did surprise me last night(day of ovulation, so I am hoping for good news in two weeks).

DavonnaC
by Davonna on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:15 AM

I dress up and just try my best to turn him on. He doesn't need to know the details lol. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)