Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

opk?? this is positive right?

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:29 AM
  • 10 Replies

Mobile Photo

Cd 17.. it looks positive to me.. I took a opk last nite cd 16 and I thought it was positive. But I took this morning today is draker? What do you guys think? Picture of chart in replies!
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sunshinebaby25
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:31 AM

Mobile Photo

KJ786
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Definitely looks positive to me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunshinebaby25
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Thanks! We bd last nite but is there such a thing as too much bd? I just dont wanna over do the dance or not dance enough lol im still getting use to timeing bd

Quoting KJ786:

KJ786
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:42 AM
1 mom liked this
No, unless your husband has low sperm count. :) I BD the day before ovulation, the day of, and the day after, just in case, so I can have the best chance of catching that egg!

Quoting sunshinebaby25:

Thanks! We bd last nite but is there such a thing as too much bd? I just dont wanna over do the dance or not dance enough lol im still getting use to timeing bd

Quoting KJ786:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Just.1.More
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:47 AM
1 mom liked this
That's positive gl
sunshinebaby25
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:48 AM
Ok! Im on my second round of 50mg of clomid. I o'd and it took my cycle from 54 to 34 days!!! So im hoping we catch a egg this cycle! Thanks for the advice

Quoting KJ786:

No, unless your husband has low sperm count. :) I BD the day before ovulation, the day of, and the day after, just in case, so I can have the best chance of catching that egg!

Quoting sunshinebaby25:

Quoting KJ786:

beachlove512
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Positive! GL! Go have some fun ;)

KJ786
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:34 PM
You're welcome! I did four rounds of Clomid. Brought my cycle from 35 days to 29 days. I'm on my first cycle of Femara now!

Quoting sunshinebaby25:

Ok! Im on my second round of 50mg of clomid. I o'd and it took my cycle from 54 to 34 days!!! So im hoping we catch a egg this cycle! Thanks for the advice

Quoting KJ786:

Quoting sunshinebaby25:

Quoting KJ786:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babie113
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this

yup it is positive

MsTRock
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:57 PM
1 mom liked this

GET IT GIRL!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)