Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Walmart 88cent cheapy *pic* tweakers???

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:00 PM
  • 11 Replies

For the first time ever I actually was not sure! I took a walmart cheapy.  Just because I can't wait so rather not spend the money on the more exspensive ones right yet.  11 dpo. It wasn't fmu.  I think I might have seen the fantest pink line ever!  I even took it outside and was staring at it.....but it was so bright out I all I was seening was spots! LOL.... I will test again in AM with FMU!  I saw it well by 3 min but it didn't get any darker by the 10 min mark.  What is you girls luck with these....what about evap lines. I noticed these tend to have an indent in them.  but this didn't seem like the indent.  I took a pic but IDK if I should upload it, I don't think you can see anything in it.  I don't know how tweaking helps if maybe I should have someone tweak it. 

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pegleg89
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this

UPLOAD IT!!!!

justpeachy71904
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Lets see. Just don't take it outside haha.
shiningjoy
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:12 PM

I can see something when I tweak it, but it is very faint, I am still not sure if it is an evap line or not??  I have never had good luck with PT anyway but who knows it is still early....anyone else want to take a shot???

shiningjoy
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:13 PM

like I said it was so light....I was doing the no, no its just me seeing something...

mhoelzer2988
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't know about these tests. I got bad indents on them and was even able to pull pink after tweaking on one. Got af that same month. I've heard from other women they have the same problem. I am only taking frer from now on because they're more accurate to me. When I was getting indents and Evaps on Internet cheapies and first signal I was getting nothing on frer and it was right. I'm only waiting till my period is due to test also. No more testing early. Tired of wasting money. One test. That's all I did with my first two pregnancies so that's all I'm gonna do now. Not going to continually set myself up for dissapointment.
shiningjoy
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:03 PM

that is what I was wondering about them.  I could see it better when I tweaked it but I still don't trust them...I have noticed the indent on them. I throw it right away right after 10min too.  I just thought I would take a chance today. I am deff not holding my breath on it or anything....

Lizziebellsmama
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I feel the same way....with this being the 3rd mc in a year and ALL of the am I/am I not, hold it up to the light, and drive myself crazy tests in between, I am going to one test, and I will have to be at least a week late before I take it...lol. Everyone says to relax and it will happen....I find it IMPOSSIBLE to relax if I am playing the "Is it there?" game 6 or 7 times a cycle, lol. Sticky baby dust to you!!!

Quoting mhoelzer2988:

I don't know about these tests. I got bad indents on them and was even able to pull pink after tweaking on one. Got af that same month. I've heard from other women they have the same problem. I am only taking frer from now on because they're more accurate to me. When I was getting indents and Evaps on Internet cheapies and first signal I was getting nothing on frer and it was right. I'm only waiting till my period is due to test also. No more testing early. Tired of wasting money. One test. That's all I did with my first two pregnancies so that's all I'm gonna do now. Not going to continually set myself up for dissapointment.

brupert7
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:08 PM
I don't see anything. Sorry! You're still really early though.
shiningjoy
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:21 PM

I am not trying to rush this one, I am not really tracking overly hard.  It was so light, I was just more like huh....I guess maybe I should pay attention.  It took two years with my daughter.  I have had several MC one at 5 months my daughter was my pregnancy after that with the same exact due date, talk about a nervous wreck till about 6 months then I had her 5 weeks early. Even if I got a BFP I wouldn't hold my breath.  And even if I am not, I don't think I would be to upset, I would be more shocked if I was.  I would be doing the holly crap no way!!! I saw the lightest line and still thought faulty test....I will take a FRER friday if I don't get AF.  I have just been so sick, I was more currious. I do not want to take antibiotics if I am possibly prego, I took it more for a just curious.  My periods can be off some times.  

beachlove512
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:23 PM

Tweaked it. I don't see anything, sorry :( It's still early to get a bfp especially if it wasn't fmu. FX

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)