Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question regarding early pregnancy symptoms

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:50 PM
  • 5 Replies

I haven't tested yet and will on the 24th which would make me one day late if in fact I am pregnant. I have heard early symptoms such as breast soreness. Now, my breasts aren't sore, but its like the rib bones underneath it that hurt...if that makes sense? I haven't felt anything else other than peeing frequently (which I do anyways- pretty sure I have a small bladder!) and some cramping that doesn't hurt just annoying.. We aren't trying, but not preventing either. 

If I have tracked it correctly...this is what I would be

My LMP was May 23-27. According to 2 different apps on my phone, I would have ovulated June 8th ( I know I did because I felt it that afternoon after we did the deed early that morning and yes I know the what the difference is between leftovers and ovulation)... So I would be close to 4 weeks and a due date of Feb 27....

What were your early symptoms, if at all?

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mhoelzer2988
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:53 PM
I was able to get a positive at 4 weeks with my second pregnancy. My first signs were sore breasts( with both pregnancies),dandruff and of course missed period. I don't remember what else. My boys r 6 1/2 and 3 1/2 now so it's been a while.
cupcake100211
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:38 PM

I totally get the breasts being sore underneath...I thought I was the only one that felt like that. My breasts became sore shortly after the other pain started. Good luck!!!

tashraq87
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:43 PM
Oh lovely! If my breasts go from 32B to a 32DD almost triple D like they did ten years ago I will DIE! I want to test so badly right now but holding off until hopefully if I miss my period which ia due monday.

Quoting cupcake100211:

I totally get the breasts being sore underneath...I thought I was the only one that felt like that. My breasts became sore shortly after the other pain started. Good luck!!!

melodynewsome
by Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:47 PM
With DD I had like no symptoms and did not test until beta. The only symptom I had was my DH body was made me want to puke.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tashraq87
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Well I hope I get my BFP next Tuesday then!

Quoting mhoelzer2988:

I was able to get a positive at 4 weeks with my second pregnancy. My first signs were sore breasts( with both pregnancies),dandruff and of course missed period. I don't remember what else. My boys r 6 1/2 and 3 1/2 now so it's been a while.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)