Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bleh...

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:36 PM
  • 10 Replies

So I just went pee and I thought I'd test and I had cloudy urine. Wth? I tested this morning with fmu but it was pretty light so I figured I wouldn't get anything - then just now about 3 hours later and after a diet pepsi I went pee again and it was way darker than the fmu and cloudy as hell. Still no bfp and that was my last test. What's up with that? I'll post a pic of the test just for shits and giggles. I need to get a different kind, I hate these things!

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
melodynewsome
by Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:43 PM
I have no idea why we get cloudy pee sometimes. At times I think it's cm and pee in the potty?!

Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsHubert
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Thanks, I don't know either! I peed in a cup and just stared at it like wth? Lol

Quoting melodynewsome:

I have no idea why we get cloudy pee sometimes. At times I think it's cm and pee in the potty?!

Good luck.

shiningjoy
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:55 PM

I went through that with one of those wal-mart cheapies.  My urin wasn't fMU, but it was cloudy and dark!! It has been since thursday. 

MrsHubert
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:56 PM
1 mom liked this

That's kinda funny. We're both 11dpo and have the same symptoms! FX for both of us!

Quoting shiningjoy:

I went through that with one of those wal-mart cheapies.  My urin wasn't fMU, but it was cloudy and dark!! It has been since thursday. 

ZennMomma
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:00 PM

Cloudy urine is too many solutes, darker urine is more concentrated. Basically you're not hydrated :)

shiningjoy
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I know, I keep following your posts because we are the same dpo!!! I always get sick with a respitory/sinus/uti type sickness when I am early prego and usually find out when I go to the doctors for it! LOL!! I am this way right now so I am hoping!! I find it an odd time of year to have the respitory/sinus infection and only get UTI's when I am prego!! I am crossing my fingers for both of us....I have a doctors apt tomorrow.  It is a new doc and I have only seen her once for my initial visit so I am not sure if she will do a test or not!!

MrsHubert
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:11 PM

Well GL and FX! I'm thinkin af might be coming for me the next couple days.... I'm having some dull cramps right now. Bleh, but then again I don't know! FX she doesn't come, I'll be mad!

Quoting shiningjoy:

I know, I keep following your posts because we are the same dpo!!! I always get sick with a respitory/sinus/uti type sickness when I am early prego and usually find out when I go to the doctors for it! LOL!! I am this way right now so I am hoping!! I find it an odd time of year to have the respitory/sinus infection and only get UTI's when I am prego!! I am crossing my fingers for both of us....I have a doctors apt tomorrow.  It is a new doc and I have only seen her once for my initial visit so I am not sure if she will do a test or not!!

shiningjoy
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:14 PM

Right!! I have had such odd signs...my AF is never regular either....it can be a week off or I can skip a month all together.....So it is hard to say wait till you miss AF!! LOL....

MrsHubert
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm farily positive that my cycles have been the same every month. I've never missed an af. This is my first cycle charting but I go off of a friend of mine that I work with. I ALWAYS get my af 1 week after she got hers. But we don't work together anymore, lol. I just don't remember them being this long. IDK.

Quoting shiningjoy:

Right!! I have had such odd signs...my AF is never regular either....it can be a week off or I can skip a month all together.....So it is hard to say wait till you miss AF!! LOL....

shiningjoy
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:22 PM

I have thought about charting, but I am so droggy when I wake up I honestly think I would forget!! And I never get up at the same time.  My hubby gets our daughter up for school when he gets up for work and I get up around 8ish though the last few days I have been sleeping in till 9:30-10:30 which is crazy for me!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)