Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Really?? Now you are just messing with me Mother Nature!

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:37 PM
  • 25 Replies
So, this morning I had updated about how I started my period. I was devastated. I cried for a good hour. DH took me out for lunch and spent the whole day cheering me up:)

2 days ago, I had what I thought was implantation bleeding. I spotted brown an pink for a day and a half. This morning, I felt my flow getting heavy, so I took ibuprofen. I do this every month. So, it slowed down. That was at 11 am. Now, I am back to the brown spotting again, VERY light spotting. Not even pink now. Wtf?

It's is 7:30 my time and from what I read online, it takes about 2 hours for those meds to work their way out of your system.

So, I'm not sure what is with my cycle this month, but Mother Nature needs a swift kick in the ass!

Anybody experience anything like this before? I so, help!
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sprinkles9112
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:50 PM

Sounds like you may be stressing out a little bit, IMO. It might be effecting your cycle. If it keeps up, I would try your best to unwind and try to relax. I know the TTC tango can get tiresome and frustrating. ((HUGS))

hmccord
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:55 PM
You are absolutely right. I know you are supposed to remain calm....I stress out a lot. But, I am gonna try to relax and see what happens. I appreciate the kind words:)

Quoting sprinkles9112:

Sounds like you may be stressing out a little bit, IMO. It might be effecting your cycle. If it keeps up, I would try your best to unwind and try to relax. I know the TTC tango can get tiresome and frustrating. ((HUGS))

sprinkles9112
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:57 PM

Drink a little wine and take a hot bubble bath. Try to put TTC thoughts to the side for now. I know it's really hard. Have DH give you a neck massage. That will definitely help ;) 

Quoting hmccord:

You are absolutely right. I know you are supposed to remain calm....I stress out a lot. But, I am gonna try to relax and see what happens. I appreciate the kind words:)

Quoting sprinkles9112:

hmccord
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:08 PM
That all sounds great...but I'm working til 2 am. At least I work from home though:)

Quoting sprinkles9112:

Drink a little wine and take a hot bubble bath. Try to put TTC thoughts to the side for now. I know it's really hard. Have DH give you a neck massage. That will definitely help ;) 

Quoting hmccord:

Quoting sprinkles9112:

Nicolettaz
by Nicole on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:09 PM
Sounds like you have a very supportive dh! Thank god for our husbands. I would be lost with out my husband helping me through my disappointments each month.

I really wish you the best and pray you get your bfp soon.
Good luck
hmccord
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:12 PM
He truly is an amazing man. I'm very lucky, but that's one if the reasons I want this so badly.we each have a child from previous relationships, but not together.

He told me he wants a baby too, but is also happy with the our family now. So, who knows what the future holds. He did say he would start walking with me and dieting, too

Quoting Nicolettaz:

Sounds like you have a very supportive dh! Thank god for our husbands. I would be lost with out my husband helping me through my disappointments each month.

Good luck

Nicolettaz
by Nicole on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:17 PM
That's awesome. I wish I could get my dh to start walking and dieting with me. Maybe I would get pregnant if I lose some weight

Quoting hmccord:

He truly is an amazing man. I'm very lucky, but that's one if the reasons I want this so badly.we each have a child from previous relationships, but not together.

He told me he wants a baby too, but is also happy with the our family now. So, who knows what the future holds. He did say he would start walking with me and dieting, too

Quoting Nicolettaz:

Good luck

hmccord
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:39 PM
That's what did it for me last time. Lost 80 lbs and immediately it pregnant.

I wish I could follow thru with that now. I am so weak:/

Quoting Nicolettaz:

That's awesome. I wish I could get my dh to start walking and dieting with me. Maybe I would get pregnant if I lose some weight

Quoting hmccord:

Quoting Nicolettaz:

Good luck

Nicolettaz
by Nicole on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:46 PM
80 lbs is an amazing accomplishment . You can do it again.

I have had no motivation to work out and I wish I could find a way to follow through too.

Even if I get pregnant I'm so scared I'm only going to get fatter and have a horrible pregnancy :/

We can do this ! We just need to follow through and do something each day even if its just walking for 30mins .

Quoting hmccord:

That's what did it for me last time. Lost 80 lbs and immediately it pregnant.

I wish I could follow thru with that now. I am so weak:/

Quoting Nicolettaz:

Quoting hmccord:

Quoting Nicolettaz:

Good luck

mysty923
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:55 PM

I bled on the day I had my first HCG draw with twins

I was so sure it was over

Can you get an HCG tomorrow

Mine was 99 on the day I bled

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)