Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

boost your chances

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:54 PM
  • 14 Replies
I just want to get pregnant. Everyday someone new is coming out saying that they are pregnant and that's all I want. I pray all us ladies trying get our BFP soon, I think we all well deserve it! What do you ladies do to boost your chances to conceive? I use preseed, take folic acid and prenatal vitamins. I'm open for any other ideas that had worked for anyone else. Good luck to all the other ladies trying and congrats to all the moms to be you deserve it. (:
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ZennMomma
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:00 PM

How long have you been trying?

i went to a naturopath who specializes with fertility and Chinese medicine. She was spot on about some things.

i ate better, worked on losing weight, vitamins, especially d3.

forever829
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:31 PM
About eight months trying, and I take vitamin B6 50mg but I just started taking three days ago on CD 1. Thank you for the advice anything is great. (:

Quoting ZennMomma:

How long have you been trying?

i went to a naturopath who specializes with fertility and Chinese medicine. She was spot on about some things.

i ate better, worked on losing weight, vitamins, especially d3.

Landensmomplus1
by Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Have you used opks?
forever829
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:13 AM
Yes I do, I use the daily one and just got a new BBT.

Quoting Landensmomplus1:

Have you used opks?

juniper1745
by Gold Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:00 AM
I do bbt, prenatal, b6, regular exercise. This is cycle 7 and cycle 5 since mc. Hoping our turn is soon. Good luck.
Ttucker1981
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:34 AM

prenatels, baby asprin, opks. charting, and a lot of time practicing

beachlove512
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Sounds silly but after bd, put a pillow under your butt/hips then put your legs in the air! lol Stay like that for 20-30 minutes. Worked for me both times.

Lindyjf
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:02 AM

I use preseed, prenatals, Vit B6, opks, and just started baby aspirin and progesterone this cycle. I used to chart my temps, but not anymore because my 2 year old won't let me get a good night's sleep. We've been ttc baby #2 for 14 months with 3 early losses, so hopefully the baby aspirin and progesterone makes a difference! Good luck to you!! 

forever829
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 4:11 PM
Good luck hopefully this cycle is ours! I'm on cycle 8 TTC and I'm going to make an appointment for the doctors to see if everything is okay.

Quoting juniper1745:

I do bbt, prenatal, b6, regular exercise. This is cycle 7 and cycle 5 since mc. Hoping our turn is soon. Good luck.

forever829
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 4:12 PM
Lol the practicing is the best part, hopefully all this practicing leads to conceiving. (: Good luck, lots of baby dust!

Quoting Ttucker1981:

prenatels, baby asprin, opks. charting, and a lot of time practicing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)