Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Temp keeps going up

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:39 PM
  • 5 Replies

Mobile Photo

Hi all-
I have been following for a couple weeks & am hooked! I am 42. My husband & I have been ttc for 2 1/2 years. I have 4 fantastic stepsons but have always wanted one of my own. It was a deal breaker when my husband & I were dating and it still took 2 years after we were married to get him to do the VR. the surgery was very successful. I've had a bunch of tests and all come back normal. I've always had regular periods & no issues but while trying to chart it seems I might not ovulate. I've been on several rounds of clomid with no success. I recently started taking Vitex(thanks to this site) and baby aspirin & charting again. I am not sure if this chart is normal. I've never had such a big steady climb & wonder if I could get some input. Thank you!
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
irisha26
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 12:13 AM
Looks good to me. Gl
AshCH
by Silver Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 12:19 AM
I don't chart my bbt so I'm not sure but good luck!!
Lindyjf
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 12:56 AM
Well I'm no expert, but it looks to me like you ovulated on the 10th and that is why your temps suddenly started rising. Do you use opks? Good luck!!
ZennMomma
by Silver Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 3:25 AM

Yup looks like ovulation 7 days ago if I'm reading that correctly, how does your app show ovulation?

there would be a temp dip, then rise for O. What made you think you were not ovulating and use the clomid?

tjml
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:38 AM
Thank you! My dr prescribed based off other charting I had done.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)