Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

started provera again

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 5:57 PM
  • 4 Replies
I started provera again. This might sound silly but I'm looking forward to af because I get to start clomid this cycle and actually temp. Does anyone have advice on clomid? Thank you
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 5:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
babycarney08
by Kim on Jun. 20, 2013 at 6:58 PM
I got done my 5 days of provera on the 17th. I'm awaiting af. I can't wait either. I also will b starting my clomid again. I'm taking it days 3-7. I took it last time at night. I did conceive that cycle but resulted in mc.
junelove8291
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 8:56 PM
I get done with provera on saturday. Is night a better time to take it? I'm sorry about your loss. Good luck

Quoting babycarney08:

I got done my 5 days of provera on the 17th. I'm awaiting af. I can't wait either. I also will b starting my clomid again. I'm taking it days 3-7. I took it last time at night. I did conceive that cycle but resulted in mc.

babycarney08
by Kim on Jun. 20, 2013 at 10:04 PM

My doc suggested to take at night. Less side effects. Thank you. Good luck to you too :)

Quoting junelove8291:

I get done with provera on saturday. Is night a better time to take it? I'm sorry about your loss. Good luck

Quoting babycarney08:

kimi

junelove8291
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 6:05 AM

Oh ok. Your welcome. Thank you :)

Quoting babycarney08:

My doc suggested to take at night. Less side effects. Thank you. Good luck to you too :)

Quoting junelove8291:

Quoting babycarney08:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN