Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I can't do it anymore

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 12:39 AM
  • 10 Replies
I'm done I can't do this disappointment anymore gl to all u girls and I hope u all get ur bfp's
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 12:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dj_kern
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 12:41 AM
1 mom liked this

You know when you stop trying so hard i happens.  It happened that way for me twice, unfortunetly i lost those pregnancies very early on but wiht out the stress it happened. 

I hope you don't fully give up and you end up prego very soon.  Give it time,  not sure how long you have been at this, but i hope you get your bfp very soon. 

EAzizM
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 12:43 AM
2 moms liked this
Same thing happened to me...the body is weird that way.

Quoting dj_kern:

You know when you stop trying so hard i happens.  It happened that way for me twice, unfortunetly i lost those pregnancies very early on but wiht out the stress it happened. 

I hope you don't fully give up and you end up prego very soon.  Give it time,  not sure how long you have been at this, but i hope you get your bfp very soon. 

cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Jun. 29, 2013 at 1:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Good luck! And its always good to stop stressing! Maybe stopping trying will help with the ttc! Or bby process :) hug!

tasho
by Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 1:36 AM
3 moms liked this

i know how you feelhugging

Demi_1991
by Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:02 AM
I haven't been at it that long but it is discouraging seeing af every time but thank u for ur advice it really did make it better and I'm not fully giving up but I'm not gonna try as hard as I have been thank u again :)

Quoting dj_kern:

PeachySweet2007
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 10:35 AM
2 moms liked this
I think NOT TRYING is sort of healthy. It's kind of sexy to just throw caution (and protection) to the wind and get back to just fun sex without all the clinical stuff like ovulating, tests, fertility talk, etc. And maybe eventually you get knocked up like the hypothetical cheerleader in high school. :). Good luck hon, I do hope it all works out for you, however you need it too!
KristiBeth8811
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 4:35 PM

wss

Quoting PeachySweet2007:

I think NOT TRYING is sort of healthy. It's kind of sexy to just throw caution (and protection) to the wind and get back to just fun sex without all the clinical stuff like ovulating, tests, fertility talk, etc. And maybe eventually you get knocked up like the hypothetical cheerleader in high school. :). Good luck hon, I do hope it all works out for you, however you need it too!

fleurmegs
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 5:55 PM

GL to you, I hope it happens for you soon :) I know the disappointment...

Camsmommy12
by Christina on Jun. 30, 2013 at 10:18 AM
Quoting Demi_1991:

I'm done I can't do this disappointment anymore gl to all u girls and I hope u all get ur bfp's

Sometimes we need a break from everything .. I hope you take time to relax, and stop trying for a little while. I know I have seen a lot of ladies on here do the same thing. It's very hard in the beginning the let downs when you poas and get BFN's. Keep your head up, take a break and come back later on ... :) Can I ask how long you have been ttc?
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
djroth724125
by Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 3:24 PM

The doctors told me both of my tubes were completely blocked and thats why i wasnt getting pregnant. I was in a hospital to have my tubes tied so i could take fertility meds and have IVF done in the future. They tie the tubes so you wont have a tubal pregnancy. They made me take a pregnancy test before the procedure and it was POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! I had given up all hope and after 10 long years of trying my miracle happened. So there is hope my son is proof of that!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)