Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

So... Update.

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:13 PM
  • 12 Replies

okay so my test this morning was clearly a negative.. im not sure whats going on but AF is due sometimes very soon. anywhere from today to within the week. cramping has kinda picked up today. notsure if its AF or what.. hoping not. im going to try to keep testing until AF shows. feeling really down and really feeling like im out. i dont feel pregnant at all. words of encouragement would be great. FX for all you ladies still waiting on your BFP's. our day IS coming.!!

baby dust:)Baby Dust To Everyone(:ttc

by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
juniper1745
by Gold Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:28 PM
Don't beat yourself up!!! I know it's hard but it's out of your control. I'm just waiting for af as well. FX for us both!
jsmith13
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:31 PM

i just wish if shes going to show she would hurry up.!! im ready to move on to the next cycle. lol. but im not even sure where im at in this one or how long my cycle will be or anything. im lost and running on hopes. lol

Quoting juniper1745:

Don't beat yourself up!!! I know it's hard but it's out of your control. I'm just waiting for af as well. FX for us both!

mhoelzer2988
by Meagan on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Im 3 days late for my af and I dont feel pregnant. I havent tested at all though. But ive heard from a lot of women in here that when theyre actually pregnant they didnt have any obvious symptoms.
jsmith13
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:38 PM

girl.. you need to go test.!! lol. im still hoping that things will work out for the best but if not i wish the ugly witch would just show up so i can move on to the next cycle.!!! lol

Quoting mhoelzer2988:

Im 3 days late for my af and I dont feel pregnant. I havent tested at all though. But ive heard from a lot of women in here that when theyre actually pregnant they didnt have any obvious symptoms.

sweetpeasmom200
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:58 PM

I am so sorry!  I know its easy to get down and out and all of us go through it.  I wish I had the answer and the words you are needing to hear but I know nothing can take away the pain and frustration you feel right now.  All I can say if we are all here for you and you are not alone!

Quoting jsmith13:

okay so my test this morning was clearly a negative.. im not sure whats going on but AF is due sometimes very soon. anywhere from today to within the week. cramping has kinda picked up today. notsure if its AF or what.. hoping not. im going to try to keep testing until AF shows. feeling really down and really feeling like im out. i dont feel pregnant at all. words of encouragement would be great. FX for all you ladies still waiting on your BFP's. our day IS coming.!!

cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Jun. 30, 2013 at 10:01 PM

aw hun!!!! :) she still isn't here!? Well relax! Whoo hoo that's good news! Test or not.. Screw that bfn.. You got this! FX hun!

MrsHubert
by Tara on Jun. 30, 2013 at 10:22 PM

Gl! I hope you get your BFP. I wouldn't start stressing about it just yet. You still have a few days to go!

sprinkles9112
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 10:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Very true. This last cycle was a "lazy" cycle for us. I almost missed my fertile window and my mind was a mess because my granny had just passed away. I thought for sure it was a bum cycle. I was shocked beyond belief when I got that BFP. The only thing I truly felt was tired and bloated- not at all out of the ordinary for me expecting AF. It wasn't until I hit 4 weeks that true exhaustion hit me, light cramping, gassy, interrupted sleep, and more bloating occurred. NOW I feel pregnant at 6 weeks because I already have RLP, nausea has kicked in, and I sleep ALL the time.

Quoting mhoelzer2988:

mhoelzer2988
by Meagan on Jun. 30, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Lol im scared to be disappointed and I wanna make sure AF is good and late before I test and its our anniverary july 4th most of all so itd be a great gift!

Quoting jsmith13:

girl.. you need to go test.!! lol. im still hoping that things will work out for the best but if not i wish the ugly witch would just show up so i can move on to the next cycle.!!! lol

Quoting mhoelzer2988:

mhoelzer2988
by Meagan on Jun. 30, 2013 at 11:05 PM
And GL to u!

Quoting mhoelzer2988:

Lol im scared to be disappointed and I wanna make sure AF is good and late before I test and its our anniverary july 4th most of all so itd be a great gift!

Quoting jsmith13:

Quoting mhoelzer2988:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)