Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Confused by this. Advice please????

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:59 PM
  • 3 Replies

Last AF was April 21st. I haven't had a period since then. 2 hpt's and 1 blood test tell me I'm not pregnant so I can rule that out. I was thinking with my PCOS I was just skipping a month. FF put my next AF has being due today (6/30). I had nothing until about 11:30am-12pm.

When I went to the bathroom I wiped and there was some darkish like a maroon colored blood and it was slimy so I was thinking AF had started BUT since then I have had nothing! What could cause this??

by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jsmith13
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:04 PM

it could still be from the PCOS. i went a year and a half without my period.. 9 months later a baby never came so i knew that wasnt the case. lol. but i had some nasty looking discharge 2 months in a row. one time spotting and that was it 2 times duiring the whole year and a half. FX you get some answers soon.!!

Anon22
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:11 PM

The longest I went without AF was 5 months and that's what led to my diagnosis of PCOS. I have skipped a month or 2 but never had any type of discharge or anything. Did you ever need Provera?

Quoting jsmith13:

it could still be from the PCOS. i went a year and a half without my period.. 9 months later a baby never came so i knew that wasnt the case. lol. but i had some nasty looking discharge 2 months in a row. one time spotting and that was it 2 times duiring the whole year and a half. FX you get some answers soon.!!

jsmith13
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:35 PM

i never had insurance to go to a doctor about like i should have so i went to a free clinic and they put me on metformin but i couldnt take that. it made me super angry and super sick. so i got on progestrone only BC and recently stopped it. before any of that though i had went that long.. so i was like uhm.. whats wrong? but im going to try this suppliment that i was told about called maca root and see how it does. its supposed to balance your hormones and help boost fertility and regualte cycles and boost ovulation as well (: but if that dont work im going to talk to my doctor about provera. im new to the TTC thing as well and just trying to figure out my cycles as well. so if you need a friend through this im totally here.!!!

Quoting Anon22:

The longest I went without AF was 5 months and that's what led to my diagnosis of PCOS. I have skipped a month or 2 but never had any type of discharge or anything. Did you ever need Provera?

Quoting jsmith13:

baby dust:)Baby Dust To Everyone(:ttc

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)