Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im appalled

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:14 AM
  • 8 Replies
2 moms liked this
So I just looked on fb and found out my husbands cousin whos in his early 20s and a freakin partier, alcoholic and probably drugs too just said him and his gf are having a baby and its the same side of the family that has done us wrong with the house issue for those of u that read my other posts and his dad just bought him and his gf a new house but couldnt help his mom out who we r renting from who supposedly needs more money which is why she jacked up our rent 350 $ after 1 year! I dont understand this life sometimes. It has not been a good day with af showing her ugly face right before our 7 yr anniversary on july 4th and were broke because the stupid heiffer raised our rent and now we can barely pay our bills so it looks like well be sitting athome eating frozen dinners on our anniversary! I am so freakin mad right now I could cry! Ive been asking God all day why we cant seem to catch a break! Sorry had 2 get that off my chest. Now im going to go cry so more....
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
sweetpeasmom200
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:42 AM

I am so sorry!  I just found out yesterday a guy that works for my husband who is also a heroin addict got his girlfriend pregnant who is a junky as well and is still doing it!  they didn't know she was pregnant and she has been doing it this whole time!  They took a test because she was gaining weight in her belly and they think she is around 5 months!  When my husband told me that last night I about flipped out that so many of us who are good moms can't get pregnant just so upsetting!  You are not alone in this!  I hope your life smooths out so you can just try for a BFP without all this extra drama!  So sorry!

mhoelzer2988
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:50 AM
1 mom liked this

I just dont understand why these people can have babies who dont need them. Makes me so mad.

Quoting sweetpeasmom200:

I am so sorry!  I just found out yesterday a guy that works for my husband who is also a heroin addict got his girlfriend pregnant who is a junky as well and is still doing it!  they didn't know she was pregnant and she has been doing it this whole time!  They took a test because she was gaining weight in her belly and they think she is around 5 months!  When my husband told me that last night I about flipped out that so many of us who are good moms can't get pregnant just so upsetting!  You are not alone in this!  I hope your life smooths out so you can just try for a BFP without all this extra drama!  So sorry!

sweetpeasmom200
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:57 AM

I totally agree!

Quoting mhoelzer2988:

I just dont understand why these people can have babies who dont need them. Makes me so mad.

Quoting sweetpeasmom200:

KristiBeth8811
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:10 AM

Idk if you can but this needs reported. That poor baby. I quit smoking cigarettes which aren't any where near as bad as herion. OMG I wnat to cry just thinking about it. HOW do you not know you haven't had your period in 5 fucking months! I'm sorry but this has me livid.

Quoting sweetpeasmom200:

sweetpeasmom200
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:18 AM

I feel the same way!  This guys told my husband yesterday and said they had an appointment to see the Dr and see how far along she is.  I have no idea how you do not know if you had a peroid or not the only thing I can think is they are to messed up to even think straight.  My husband has had to sent him home from work before for coming to work messed up.  I think they had to of known how could they not?  I hope when they see the doctor he tries to get her straight!

Quoting KristiBeth8811:

Idk if you can but this needs reported. That poor baby. I quit smoking cigarettes which aren't any where near as bad as herion. OMG I wnat to cry just thinking about it. HOW do you not know you haven't had your period in 5 fucking months! I'm sorry but this has me livid.

Quoting sweetpeasmom200:

KristiBeth8811
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:50 AM
1 mom liked this

If you can get your hubby to get his employee's girls full name and give it to you I say report her ass so they take that baby as soon as it's born. I would hate to see what happens to it if it stays in thier care.

Quoting sweetpeasmom200:

I feel the same way!  This guys told my husband yesterday and said they had an appointment to see the Dr and see how far along she is.  I have no idea how you do not know if you had a peroid or not the only thing I can think is they are to messed up to even think straight.  My husband has had to sent him home from work before for coming to work messed up.  I think they had to of known how could they not?  I hope when they see the doctor he tries to get her straight!

Quoting KristiBeth8811:

Quoting sweetpeasmom200:

mhoelzer2988
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:40 AM
And the fact that theyre doing all that like the girl ur talking about and dont miscarry but so many women in here that r taking good care of themselves miscarry several times! Uh! Just doesnt make sense.

Quoting sweetpeasmom200:

Quoting KristiBeth8811:

Quoting sweetpeasmom200:

sweetpeasmom200
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:30 PM
1 mom liked this

It doesn't make sense at all!  The woman that would be good mothers and that want to be mothers can't get pregnant and the one that are not going ot be good parents and tat could care less about having kids they are the ones that are fertile!  I don't get how this world works sometimes!

Quoting mhoelzer2988:

And the fact that theyre doing all that like the girl ur talking about and dont miscarry but so many women in here that r taking good care of themselves miscarry several times! Uh! Just doesnt make sense.

Quoting sweetpeasmom200:

Quoting KristiBeth8811:

Quoting sweetpeasmom200:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)