Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

So I got my positive opk today cd 12. How do I calculate my dpo? confused

by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 9:08 PM
Replies (21-27):
Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 10:09 PM

I wanna say it's a .4  increase or more but I feel like I read it could be less.  It'll usually mark o at your last low temp before the spike.

Quoting junelove8291:

I do not use FF I tried but it kept forclosing on my phone so I decided to keep using my period tracker. I do not know if it compares against pervious days or not. Ah ok. So increase in temp means you O'd? How far does that spke have to be?

junelove8291
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 10:10 PM

I just started this cycle and my alarm scared me the first day it went off but I just took my BBT and temped. It is a bit of a headache but hopefully this will help

Quoting katiefarabee:

man I keep trying to avoid temping because it seems like so much of a headache, Sounds like the only way to know for sure...boo! lol 

junelove8291
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 10:14 PM

Oh ok. I have no clue if mine marks it or not I know I have a tab on my tracker that says ovulated today and I have to turn it to yes. Is there a site I could go on to read about temping?

Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

I wanna say it's a .4  increase or more but I feel like I read it could be less.  It'll usually mark o at your last low temp before the spike.

Quoting junelove8291:

I do not use FF I tried but it kept forclosing on my phone so I decided to keep using my period tracker. I do not know if it compares against pervious days or not. Ah ok. So increase in temp means you O'd? How far does that spke have to be?

Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 10:17 PM

yeah, fetility friend has great tutorials.

Quoting junelove8291:

Oh ok. I have no clue if mine marks it or not I know I have a tab on my tracker that says ovulated today and I have to turn it to yes. Is there a site I could go on to read about temping?

Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

Quoting junelove8291:

junelove8291
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 10:19 PM

Great. I will look it up. Thank you

Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

yeah, fetility friend has great tutorials.

Quoting junelove8291:

Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

Quoting junelove8291:

babie113
by Gold Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 10:20 PM

of 3 or more degrees and it has to keep climbing for about 3 days also but usually it will stay high after o day .

Quoting junelove8291:

What kind of increase

Quoting babie113:

yup

Quoting junelove8291:

Ok. SO when I temp tomorrow what do I look for an increase in temp and that means I O'd?

Quoting babie113:

well shes mistaken .its not a big deal to miss one here and there

Quoting junelove8291:

Oh ok. Luvmy2babies22 said it was not a good idea to skip. This is my first time temping too.

Quoting babie113:

yup skipping  a day here and there is fine

Quoting junelove8291:

I have been getting pain on my left side today. Even though I could not temp last night due to being up from a migrane I will be ok to temp in the am again?

Quoting babie113:

tomorrow you are 1 dpo if you feel the pains today and get the temp increace in the am .

junelove8291
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 10:34 PM

Oh ok.

Quoting babie113:

of 3 or more degrees and it has to keep climbing for about 3 days also but usually it will stay high after o day .

Quoting junelove8291:

What kind of increase

Quoting babie113:

yup

Quoting junelove8291:

Ok. SO when I temp tomorrow what do I look for an increase in temp and that means I O'd?

Quoting babie113:

well shes mistaken .its not a big deal to miss one here and there

Quoting junelove8291:

Oh ok. Luvmy2babies22 said it was not a good idea to skip. This is my first time temping too.

Quoting babie113:

yup skipping  a day here and there is fine

Quoting junelove8291:

I have been getting pain on my left side today. Even though I could not temp last night due to being up from a migrane I will be ok to temp in the am again?

Quoting babie113:

tomorrow you are 1 dpo if you feel the pains today and get the temp increace in the am .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN