Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Am I pregnant or just plain crazy??

Posted by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 9:12 PM
  • 9 Replies
So, AF was 11 days this month(I'm convinced it was a miscarriage bc I got a light BFP before that), but I am now in CD21. I think I ovulated last week bc of the pains I had. A couple of days ago and today, I had this pulling on my right side. But I have been soooo emotional. Today I cried bc DH came home and didn't bring me lunch. Last Night, i cried bc he went camping. Really?!

I decided last month to let go and if I'm meant to have a baby, I will. This emotional crap is throwing me for a loop, though.

Have any of you ladies been super emotional as a sign if pregnancy and how early have symptoms shown up? If not, I really am crazy! Lol
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 9:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
hmccord
by Silver Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 9:19 PM
Just for the record, I know you ladies can't tell me if I'm pregnant...but maybe you can tell me if I'm crazy, haha
hmccord
by Silver Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Anybody? Anything?
katiefarabee
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 9:55 PM

BUMP!

JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 9:55 PM

It's definitely possible! I haven't had the emotional responses yet really, but one of my first symptoms was pulling/pressure/light cramping in my stomach. Best of luck to you! I hope you get your BFP and it sticks! :)

CafeMom Tickers
katiefarabee
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 9:56 PM

Never been pregnant before, but heres a bump, GL! (Sometimes I get emotional around when I O, maybe that was the pulling feeling?)

lovemymichael
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 10:01 PM

You crazy girl you crazy!   

Lol just kidding I don't know.  I'm sure you are super emotional right now.  :(. Hang tight, relax and stop worrying and you may surprise yourself!

sunflower1983
by Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 10:06 PM

I had a strong suspicion i was pregnant this month from about 8dpo...just felt different from other months. Irritable more than emotional (but thats just me lol) had some milky cm and sore nipples (sorry tmi). On 9 dpo i felt a distinctive pinching sensation on my right side and had some very watery brownish cm following this (?IB). Got my BFP on 10dpo. Good luck to you!!

hmccord
by Silver Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 10:35 PM
Have had breast soreness off and on. I'm not gonna get my hopes up, but hopefully:) I'm emotional a lot, but usually not this early...and def not over these things, haha

Quoting sunflower1983:

I had a strong suspicion i was pregnant this month from about 8dpo...just felt different from other months. Irritable more than emotional (but thats just me lol) had some milky cm and sore nipples (sorry tmi). On 9 dpo i felt a distinctive pinching sensation on my right side and had some very watery brownish cm following this (?IB). Got my BFP on 10dpo. Good luck to you!!

krisrdh2009
by Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 3:31 PM
I was super emotional before I had a missed af and didn't realize why until after I tested so yes it is possible. I was visiting my mom and she lives in an apt and I came home to my house that my husband and I own and I was crying to him about how it's not fair that I was given the chance to live the life I live and have all the luxuries while my mom struggled her whole life and she is living in an apt. I thought it was because af was coming but nope I was pregnant. I didn't get like that with my dd but with my ds I just had in April. It was this time last year :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN