Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I had to TTC readings today :)

Posted by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 10:46 PM
  • 19 Replies
1 mom liked this
I'm usually very skeptical of psychics and still don't really believe in all that stuff but figured what tha hell and got two readings from two different people. They were both freakishly almost identical. Telling me that I would conceive this month and deliver a baby girl in April 2014. I really hope this is true. I have two boys now and would love to be able to shop for a little princess..lol. My readings were by Cheri22 and Sunfairy Chrise. Keeping my fingers crossed!!!!
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ttcbluex3pink
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 10:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Fxd for u hun . Did u pay for them ? What did u have to tell them ? I believe the sunfairy chrise is ruby who did a reading on me last year. Said conceive , find out or deliver baby girl chubby cheeks blue eyes a tint of red in hair in march . I had my baby girl Promyce Patience on march 23rd.

She is good !!! Hope she is right for u as well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetpeasmom200
by Silver Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 10:51 PM

I had one done by Sunfairy Chrise and several others and they all gave me the same month to concieve in fact I have had 11 readings and all said the same thing!  Good luck I hope they are right for you!

kristinas8
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 10:58 PM
Where do you find these people? Are they on cafemom?
mama2lilboys
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 11:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I just gave her my 1st name, my dob, my kids dob and the date of my miscarriage and that due date. That's cool..sounds like she was right for you. Congrats on your baby girl!

Quoting ttcbluex3pink:

Fxd for u hun . Did u pay for them ? What did u have to tell them ? I believe the sunfairy chrise is ruby who did a reading on me last year. Said conceive , find out or deliver baby girl chubby cheeks blue eyes a tint of red in hair in march . I had my baby girl Promyce Patience on march 23rd.

mama2lilboys
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 11:11 PM
They are on Cafemom but I'm not how you find them on here. They both have Facebook pages and if you google their names you'll find their web sites.

Quoting kristinas8:

Where do you find these people? Are they on cafemom?

ttcbluex3pink
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Awe thanks hun. I wanna have another reading for her. As we are already back at ttc. So we sha see what she comes up w. :)

Quoting mama2lilboys:

I just gave her my 1st name, my dob, my kids dob and the date of my miscarriage and that due date. That's cool..sounds like she was right for you. Congrats on your baby girl!

Quoting ttcbluex3pink:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
waitin2conceive
by Member on Jun. 11, 2014 at 5:47 AM
So she was correct on your reading?

Quoting ttcbluex3pink: Fxd for u hun . Did u pay for them ? What did u have to tell them ? I believe the sunfairy chrise is ruby who did a reading on me last year. Said conceive , find out or deliver baby girl chubby cheeks blue eyes a tint of red in hair in march . I had my baby girl Promyce Patience on march 23rd.

Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jun. 11, 2014 at 7:02 AM
Good luck! I've had 3 reading that told me of conceive in June. Waiting on my 4th reading. This one is from cheri22. My other 3 were Dara, Tania eternity tarot and I forgot the other name lol her name was Suzanne tho. I think it was healing something. Anywho hope they're right for both of us about this month. They said I'd conceive or find out in June.
karaklett
by Kara on Jun. 11, 2014 at 7:16 AM
1 mom liked this
I can't believe people believe in this sort of thing....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2lilboys
by Bronze Member on Jun. 11, 2014 at 8:15 PM
4 moms liked this
Everyone has a right to believe whatever they choose to believe. Why are you always so rude in your responses? If you don't like something....move along.

Quoting karaklett: I can't believe people believe in this sort of thing....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)