Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

update on me :)

Posted by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 8:52 AM
  • 6 Replies
Well, my bleeding has finally come to a almost end. Was still pretty good till yesterday afternoon now its just brown here and there. :) I only had pain till I passed a huge clot so that was good and sad. My hubby has been a wonderful support! He's really encouraged me to yes still be aware of when I may O but not let it consume me. To give it to God. And I really am this time. I won't be on ttc forum much only cause I find myself obsessing when it comes to my O week and then the two week wait is ridiculous mind consuming lol. I told my hubs he's so right I eat drink sleep ttc. So, I made a promise to my little girl and hubby I will leave it in the powers above. :) I will be here to cheer you on when I can but hope to see a bunch of bfps soon!!!!! :) oh and I missed my doc apt I had to work overtime to find out about my levels but, honestly I know what happened and dnt need blood work to tell me I lost the bby. I feel normal ish again and cnt wait to enjoy this weekend! :) happy Saturday you all! :)
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 8:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
DavonnaC
by Davonna on Jul. 13, 2013 at 8:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Good luck! I think we all need a break now and then. I hope you come back and post a bfp soon!

PeachySweet2007
by Bronze Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 9:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Good luck!!! I hope you get exactly what you want, in God's time.
Maria_Peanut
by Silver Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 9:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Good luck during your break ! I'll be praying for a sticky bean for you :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JCmoma08
by Bronze Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 9:42 AM
1 mom liked this
good luck moma i will miss u. i kinda post stalk a bit. i will pray for you. plz update us every now and then fx for a H&H9 in gods time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Jul. 13, 2013 at 11:23 AM

aw :) thanks ladies! I hope so! But who knows the psychic realm said August is my month or Sept. So we will see! :) fingers r crossed! ;) but I won't obsess. :) gooood luck ladiesssss!!! Group hug!

ttcbluex3pink
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 11:36 AM
1 mom liked this
So happy to hear , I agree a break is what everyone needs every so often. Gl fxd
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN