Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello! New to the group!

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:05 AM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hello. My name is Cheyenne. My dh is Rob and my kids are dd Madi 6 and ds Jayden 10 months. I'm not new to cafemom. I had a different user name before but I wanted to start fresh and change my username but in order to do that I had to cancel my other account and make a new one. 

Me and dh are tying to concieve again. There are 6 years between madi and jayden. I would like this one to be closer to jayden's age. 

I'm excited to get to know you ladies and make some friends!!

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
sunflower970
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:29 AM
Hi Cheyenne! My name is Debbie. I have one dd named Raelynn, she is 2 close to 3. I just recently decided to start TTC.. I think dd is at a good age to have a little brother or sister :)
CheyG
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:34 AM

Hi! I love your dd's name!! 

I'm hoping that Jayden is ready to be a big brother at a young age lol. If we can get preggers soon he'll be close to two so maybe not that bad lol. 

Quoting sunflower970:

Hi Cheyenne! My name is Debbie. I have one dd named Raelynn, she is 2 close to 3. I just recently decided to start TTC.. I think dd is at a good age to have a little brother or sister :)

mhoelzer2988
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:34 AM
U came to the right group! U wont find another group as nice and supportive as these ladies. They helped me through my ttc journey even though it was short lived (started ttc in feb, just found out thursday im pregnant with 3rd child) . I learned a lot from them! GL on ur journy and hope u dont have 2 wait too long to get a bfp!
CheyG
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:36 AM

HI! I'm excited to be part of this group and look forward to getting to know all the ladies here. Thanks! Congrats on the pregnancy!!! So exciting!!!

Quoting mhoelzer2988:

U came to the right group! U wont find another group as nice and supportive as these ladies. They helped me through my ttc journey even though it was short lived (started ttc in feb, just found out thursday im pregnant with 3rd child) . I learned a lot from them! GL on ur journy and hope u dont have 2 wait too long to get a bfp!

sunflower970
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:38 AM
Thank you :) Im sure Jayden will be at a good age! I think bein only 2 years apart they would be pretty close growing up!

Quoting CheyG:

Hi! I love your dd's name!! 

I'm hoping that Jayden is ready to be a big brother at a young age lol. If we can get preggers soon he'll be close to two so maybe not that bad lol. 

Quoting sunflower970:

mhoelzer2988
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:38 AM
Thanks!

Quoting CheyG:

HI! I'm excited to be part of this group and look forward to getting to know all the ladies here. Thanks! Congrats on the pregnancy!!! So exciting!!!

Quoting mhoelzer2988:

mdawn028
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:42 AM
Hi hon welcome you came to the right place.Everyone is nice caring,supportive,and understanding here. Hope you get pregnant soon.hugs
Dawna

Quoting CheyG:

Hello. My name is Cheyenne. My dh is Rob and my kids are dd Madi 6 and ds Jayden 10 months. I'm not new to cafemom. I had a different user name before but I wanted to start fresh and change my username but in order to do that I had to cancel my other account and make a new one. 

Me and dh are tying to concieve again. There are 6 years between madi and jayden. I would like this one to be closer to jayden's age. 

I'm excited to get to know you ladies and make some friends!!

Kisaki.
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:53 AM
welcome again :)
and good luck with the bfp!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)