Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

STILL bleeding 2 weeks after D&C?

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:41 AM
  • 10 Replies

How is this still happening? I just want it to stop so its no longer a constant reminder of what I don't have anymore :( I want to be able to move on and try again.. As long as I'm bleeding it means I'm not ovulating right?

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kisaki.
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:18 AM
it isnt right!!

u can be ovulating so u better buy some tests!
Lindyjf
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:05 AM
I'm so very sorry you're going through this. :( I hope the bleeding stops soon!
tay1981
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:51 AM

I am so sorry. I know how you feel. I had a miscarriage a little over a week ago and I just felt that I couldn't even start to try to get past it until the bleeding stopped. I completely understand what you mean when you say it is a constant reminder of what happened. I hope things get better for you soon!

DavonnaC
by Davonna on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:56 AM

I'm pretty sure when my friend had a d&c she bleed for a long time (2-3weeks). I'm sorry for your loss :(

sarahsmommy430
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:26 AM
My Dr refused to give me a d&c. Its been going on 17 days! All he done was put me on bc it didn't lessen the bleeding, and gave me bad pains in my ovary i stopped taking it And now im bleeding even worse with huge amounts of stringy stuff, i hope this ends for both of us soon!! Im so sorry for what youve gone thru jordy!!
MissJordy
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:56 PM

Could I really? We don't have ovulation tests here (New Zealand) so I would have to buy them offline and then they wouldn't be here for a while. I don't have any because my periods are like clockwork so I haven't needed them but damn.. Now I wish I did!

Quoting Kisaki.:

it isnt right!!

u can be ovulating so u better buy some tests!

MissJordy
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:57 PM

I'm sorry :/ Why wouldn't he give you a D&C? My body wasn't miscarrying at 12 weeks so thats why I ended up having one but I thought you could ask if you wanted it?

Quoting sarahsmommy430:

My Dr refused to give me a d&c. Its been going on 17 days! All he done was put me on bc it didn't lessen the bleeding, and gave me bad pains in my ovary i stopped taking it And now im bleeding even worse with huge amounts of stringy stuff, i hope this ends for both of us soon!! Im so sorry for what youve gone thru jordy!!

MissJordy
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:58 PM

Thank you. I'm sorry for your loss, yes its a constant reminder of whats happened and I'm trying to move on but its always there.. The sooner I can focus on ttc the better I reckon for me. Best of luck x

Quoting tay1981:

I am so sorry. I know how you feel. I had a miscarriage a little over a week ago and I just felt that I couldn't even start to try to get past it until the bleeding stopped. I completely understand what you mean when you say it is a constant reminder of what happened. I hope things get better for you soon!

Kisaki.
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:58 PM
Quoting MissJordy:

so u can just chart ur bbt!!

than u will know when u ovulating!
sarahsmommy430
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:02 PM
He said it was almost complete. But something is STILL there. Bleeding is getting heavier than it had been this whole time. But im also getting lightheaded and dizzy too. Im so frustrated with him.

Quoting MissJordy:

I'm sorry :/ Why wouldn't he give you a D&C? My body wasn't miscarrying at 12 weeks so thats why I ended up having one but I thought you could ask if you wanted it?

Quoting sarahsmommy430:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)