Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tweakers and line spotters get in here!! ~ 10dpo TESTS ADDED

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:40 AM
  • 53 Replies
1 mom liked this

I'm 9dpo today. I know it's still early. We were at Walmart on the weekend, so I got some cheapies. I was trying to hold off on testing until at least tomorrow, but I couldn't help myself. lol. Anyway, I swear I'm seeing the faintest of faint lines. Do you see anything? Or do I just have line eyes?

fingers crossed

UPDATE 7/17

Below are my tests from this morning ~ 10dpo. I might see a ghost of something, IDK. Ugh. Anyone see anything?

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GwenMB
by Gwen on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:47 AM

I don't see anything, but I know faint lines are easier to see irl.

mhoelzer2988
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:48 AM
Sorry I dont see it but its still early. I didnt my bfp until the 11th and my period was due the end of june. I bled 4 days after my period was due for 6 days starting july 1st so I though it was my period. In the middle of my bleeding on the 4th I tested and it was bfn. I tested again on the 11th and got a very dark bfp.
Lindyjf
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Thanks. It's not even that easy to see in real life! Just hoping one of those super tweakers will see something. lol. 

Quoting GwenMB:

I don't see anything, but I know faint lines are easier to see irl.

ChelseNichole
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:54 AM

I got my first very faint line at 9dpo...by 11 it was a full blown BFP. Good Luck!

Lindyjf
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:57 AM

Wow, that's crazy! It must have been such a wonderful surprise!!! Congrats! :)

I know I'm very early, so it's ok. I only posted it because I thought I saw something. 

Quoting mhoelzer2988:

Sorry I dont see it but its still early. I didnt my bfp until the 11th and my period was due the end of june. I bled 4 days after my period was due for 6 days starting july 1st so I though it was my period. In the middle of my bleeding on the 4th I tested and it was bfn. I tested again on the 11th and got a very dark bfp.

Lindyjf
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:58 AM

Thanks!! I hope I'm not just seeing things though. lol. Congrats!! :)

Quoting ChelseNichole:

I got my first very faint line at 9dpo...by 11 it was a full blown BFP. Good Luck!

Just.1.More
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Arrow needs to goto the right a smidge but i see something can't tell if its an indent or not GL hun :)
mhoelzer2988
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:48 AM
Thanks yes it totally caught me off guard!

Quoting Lindyjf:

Wow, that's crazy! It must have been such a wonderful surprise!!! Congrats! :)

I know I'm very early, so it's ok. I only posted it because I thought I saw something. 

Quoting mhoelzer2988:

Lindyjf
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:52 AM
That's exactly where I'm seeing it (a little to the right of the arrow)! Thanks!! I'm also hoping it's not an indent or something. FX!

Quoting Just.1.More:

Arrow needs to goto the right a smidge but i see something can't tell if its an indent or not GL hun :)
Mommy645
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:57 AM
Fx it get darker! Gl
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)