Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Foolish Fears?? Maybe...

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:47 AM
  • 4 Replies
1 mom liked this

I am planning to test on my birthday 8/11 but I can't shake these nervous fears that I have...is that stupid? Is it normal to be nervous that we aren't successful in ttc without any indications of problems?

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Just.1.More
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:35 PM
Its normal to feel that way and hope u get a wonderful bfp on ur birthday hun
lscmills
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:50 PM

You are Perfectly Normal to feel nervous. When i was ttc my doctor told me about the "rhythm method" it did not work for me but it worked for my friend - twice.  She planned both her children to be born in april. 

This is how it works

The first day of your period is Day 1

Count 14 days (on day 14 you can get pregnant)

you should ttc on

Days 12, 13 & 14

Days 13, 14 & 15

Days 14, 15 & 16

So, what this is saying is ALWAYS do it on Day 14 and two day b4 and two day after. Ovalation is known to be 72 hours around Day 14. ( if that is too much for you - one day b4 and one day after)

It worked for my friend to plan the month her children were born. And it worked for my neice not to get pregnant till she was ready.

God had other plans for me - I raised my sister's children and love them as my own.

mdawn028
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:28 PM
No I get nervous too but somehow AF ends up letting me down is why. Hope you are pregnant hon hugs.
Dawna

Quoting EmbraceTheChaos:

I am planning to test on my birthday 8/11 but I can't shake these nervous fears that I have...is that stupid? Is it normal to be nervous that we aren't successful in ttc without any indications of problems?

EmbraceTheChaos
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 7:44 AM

Thank you ladies. I swear the Internet is a blessing and a curse sometimes...Cursed to hear statisitics and all the things that could potentially go wrong but a blessing to have some extra support when you need it. I appreciate it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)