Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good morning

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:42 PM
  • 2 Replies
1 mom liked this
My name is Melissa. I'm new here. I have a 13 year old DD and an almost 4 year old DS. He will be four in less then a month. We finally decided to TTC #3 starting July 1st. That was technically the second day after AF left. I feel like I have symptoms but I worry they are all just in my head. Prior to TTC and since college many years ago, I've had acid reflux. Prilosec works wonders but the previous doc said not while pregnant. So July 1st I quit taking them. So heartburn had been wicked. I can take Zantac so I take that and it gets it under control. I have slight nausea an a general fullness in my belly. Some twinges now and then. A really sore back, which totally sucks. Anyway, here is what I know about this month. I don't track much other then AF and symptoms I have.

June 29th - AF packed her bags!

July 2nd and 3rd - stringy cervical mucus

July 1st and 3rd - DTD

July 5th - backaches started and slight cramps

July 7th until now - nausea started and persisted

Until now, July 16- BFN dollar store test.

My estimated AF start date is the 22nd. I won't test again until I know I'm late. I'm so hopeful. DH finally agreed with my logic on "when we are ready" so I just want this to happen so we can be done at 35 having babies. It was super easy with DS but we didn't keep track of anything for that. Just DTD a lot.

We had lots of plans for the end of this year before baby would arrive if we got the BFP this month. We are paying off our truck next month which is a huge payment. After that we plan to buy a house. That's pretty exciting for us! Then we would have baby. So it would be great to accomplish all that. We are excited about all of it. Yay.

Anyway, that was our story. Advice or encouragement is great. And BTW, those weren't the only days for DTD but I figured most important.
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mdawn028
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:54 PM
Hi welcome you came to the right place all the ladies here are kind,caring,understanding,and supportive. Congrats on truck getting paid off and getting your new house soon.Hope you get your BFP soon. Hugs
Dawna

Quoting mjimaging:

My name is Melissa. I'm new here. I have a 13 year old DD and an almost 4 year old DS. He will be four in less then a month. We finally decided to TTC #3 starting July 1st. That was technically the second day after AF left. I feel like I have symptoms but I worry they are all just in my head. Prior to TTC and since college many years ago, I've had acid reflux. Prilosec works wonders but the previous doc said not while pregnant. So July 1st I quit taking them. So heartburn had been wicked. I can take Zantac so I take that and it gets it under control. I have slight nausea an a general fullness in my belly. Some twinges now and then. A really sore back, which totally sucks. Anyway, here is what I know about this month. I don't track much other then AF and symptoms I have.

June 29th - AF packed her bags!

July 2nd and 3rd - stringy cervical mucus

July 1st and 3rd - DTD

July 5th - backaches started and slight cramps

July 7th until now - nausea started and persisted

Until now, July 16- BFN dollar store test.

My estimated AF start date is the 22nd. I won't test again until I know I'm late. I'm so hopeful. DH finally agreed with my logic on "when we are ready" so I just want this to happen so we can be done at 35 having babies. It was super easy with DS but we didn't keep track of anything for that. Just DTD a lot.

We had lots of plans for the end of this year before baby would arrive if we got the BFP this month. We are paying off our truck next month which is a huge payment. After that we plan to buy a house. That's pretty exciting for us! Then we would have baby. So it would be great to accomplish all that. We are excited about all of it. Yay.

Anyway, that was our story. Advice or encouragement is great. And BTW, those weren't the only days for DTD but I figured most important.

tashy27
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:56 PM

welcome & gl, if u have any questions the ladies here will sure to help.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)