Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CD19/ 4 days past trigger...will be going on hiatus for the rest of the year.....

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:10 PM
  • 2 Replies
2 moms liked this
If I dont get pregnant this cycle I will be going on hiatus until at least December. DH is going to be living in CA and working there while the children and I remain here in Indiana. I hate it. I dont want it to be this way but have no choice. =( I will miss him. And of course, that means no TTC...which sucks...Ill be 38 in October, its not like I have a lot of time left to do this....please pray that this cycle worked for us. I got the trigger on Friday and my Frisky spouse has been all over me all weekend lol so hoping this time it took!!!!
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mdawn028
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:16 PM
I hope you get pregnant soon hon. hugs
Dawna

Quoting RussiansWoman:

If I dont get pregnant this cycle I will be going on hiatus until at least December. DH is going to be living in CA and working there while the children and I remain here in Indiana. I hate it. I dont want it to be this way but have no choice. =( I will miss him. And of course, that means no TTC...which sucks...Ill be 38 in October, its not like I have a lot of time left to do this....please pray that this cycle worked for us. I got the trigger on Friday and my Frisky spouse has been all over me all weekend lol so hoping this time it took!!!!

Just.1.More
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Good luck hun
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)