Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Catch me up!

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:45 PM
  • 31 Replies
2 moms liked this

Hey ladies...
I've been gone for a little while. I went to both Washington and Oregon (from Indiana) this past weekend and didn't really have any time to hop on. 

Catch me up! I want to see BFP, hear what's next in your baby making plans, read your vents, know who I need to cheer on...anything to catch me up :) 
And yes, I can't help but love this group and I just can't leave :P  

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mdawn028
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:52 PM
I had a mc July 28,2012 at 8weeks along took me 8 yrs. ttc naturally to get pregnant only to lose my baby. My baby would have been due March.5,2013. My dh and I had to start all over again ttc. So now here I am ttc still. I hope I get pregnant soon. I'm tired of AF and feeling let down. Hugs
Dawna

Quoting sprinkles9112:

Hey ladies...
I've been gone for a little while. I went to both Washington and Oregon (from Indiana) this past weekend and didn't really have any time to hop on. 

Catch me up! I want to see BFP, hear what's next in your baby making plans, read your vents, know who I need to cheer on...anything to catch me up :) 

Just.1.More
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:58 PM
Had a chemical at 4 weeks last cycle
took a test yesterday and this morning got faint lines praying this is our sticky bean and I am pregnant again.
hope u and ur baby a doing well :)
lovinthislife08
by Tiffanee on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:07 PM

Got a light line yesterday mornin and got a darker line this mornin! :) Prayin this is it and waitin for the tests to get super dark!

Lindyjf
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:17 PM
I'm 9dpo and just started testing!! Fx!!!!!
sprinkles9112
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:38 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss and hardship :( Hopefully you'll have your rainbow baby soon. ((HUGS))

Quoting mdawn028:

I had a mc July 28,2012 at 8weeks along took me 8 yrs. ttc naturally to get pregnant only to lose my baby. My baby would have been due March.5,2013. My dh and I had to start all over again ttc. So now here I am ttc still. I hope I get pregnant soon. I'm tired of AF and feeling let down. Hugs
Dawna

Quoting sprinkles9112:

Hey ladies...

sprinkles9112
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:40 PM

Sorry about the chemical :( I had one a couple cycles ago. Hope the faint line gets darker for you! Stick little bean! 
My Squishy is doing very well :) S/he likes to make me nauseated, but I've got Zofran and Preggie Pop Drops to help : )

Quoting Just.1.More:

took a test yesterday and this morning got faint lines praying this is our sticky bean and I am pregnant again.

sprinkles9112
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:40 PM

Yay!!! 

FX for you!!! I'll keep my eyes peeled for updates! 

Quoting lovinthislife08:

Got a light line yesterday mornin and got a darker line this mornin! :) Prayin this is it and waitin for the tests to get super dark!

sprinkles9112
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:41 PM

Exciting! Hopefully you get your BFP!!!

Quoting Lindyjf:

I'm 9dpo and just started testing!! Fx!!!!!

Just.1.More
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:42 PM
Glad ur boty doing well

Quoting sprinkles9112:

Sorry about the chemical :( I had one a couple cycles ago. Hope the faint line gets darker for you! Stick little bean! 
My Squishy is doing very well :) S/he likes to make me nauseated, but I've got Zofran and Preggie Pop Drops to help : )

Quoting Just.1.More:

Mommytoaangel
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:44 PM
Feelin lost alone dont know what to belive or feel any more reay to give up ttc read some of my posts an u will see what i mean i got i think is a faint bfp pics are posted in group went for blood neg my identical twin boys joseph an ethan were gone 7months july 5th an im afraid if i dont get prego soon an then concicve 3yrs latter be due in may an lose that baby 2 sorry for my book but thats my vent
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)