Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it possible to conceive 2 days before AF quits?

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:10 PM
  • 11 Replies
Just curious my dh and I bedded yesterday and today I'm off AF. Love to hear from all of you. Hope this or next month I get pregnant hugs.
Dawna
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
storkneedsgps
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Sperm can last around five days in your body so it is possible, especially if you have very short cycles.

Come join us in Cafe Who! Discuss New and Classic Who, Torchwood, The Sarah Jane Adventures and anything BBC, speculate on upcoming episodes, share memes and make some new friends!

mdawn028
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:59 PM
Thanks hon I thought I read that but I wasn't sure.thank you hugs
Dawna

Quoting storkneedsgps:

Sperm can last around five days in your body so it is possible, especially if you have very short cycles.

Sammi20
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I've had that happen before.. Never got pregnant just AF stopped. But GL that would be awesome xD

DavonnaC
by Davonna on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I'd say it depends on ur cycle. Can you not bd anymore this month?  Good. Luck sweetie!!

mdawn028
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you hon. I'm not pregnant yet but hoping this month or next I will be.hugs
Dawna

Quoting Sammi20:

I've had that happen before.. Never got pregnant just AF stopped. But GL that would be awesome xD

mdawn028
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:06 PM
I can bed alot we have been I just hope this month or next I will hopefully get pregnant it's aggravating every time I'm not again yet.hugs hon hope you get your BFP.

Quoting DavonnaC:

I'd say it depends on ur cycle. Can you not bd anymore this month?  Good. Luck sweetie!!

mdawn028
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:09 PM
I'm not ovulating yet that I know of I just thought I read something about it before and wanted to see what all you ladies opinions are on it.hugs
Dawna

Quoting mdawn028:

Just curious my dh and I bedded yesterday and today I'm off AF. Love to hear from all of you. Hope this or next month I get pregnant hugs.

Dawna

mysty923
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I have heard of rare cases

the question is not necessarily if you can release the egg

The Q is whether your lining can support the baby

Kisaki.
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:29 PM
1 mom liked this
u might ovulate during af
DavonnaC
by Davonna on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I hope we both do :) good luck and keep me updated!

Quoting mdawn028:

I can bed alot we have been I just hope this month or next I will hopefully get pregnant it's aggravating every time I'm not again yet.hugs hon hope you get your BFP.

Quoting DavonnaC:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)