Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you want another baby or no?!

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:57 PM
  • 7 Replies
Me and my husband have a 9 month old and we have been talking about another baby and I was going to stop taking my depo shot since I have a doctor appointment on the 23Rd and he says he wants another baby but he still wants me in birth control? I have tried taking to him and he just says he wants another one it makes me think he doesn't
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
1st_time_mom789
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:01 PM

Maybe he is thinking further into the future? It sounds like he isn't really sure at the moment.

DH wanted another baby after DD, which I'm pregnant with now, and we are talking about having another one after this one. Over all we want four kids, but we are waiting until we have a bigger place before we expand our family anymore. Enjoy your 9 month old and when you and your DH feel it's right to have another one than go for it. 

Just.1.More
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Why would he want u on bc it he wants another baby don't make since to me.
DavonnaC
by Davonna on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:06 PM
Sadly enough I might get it. Before we lost one my dh told me all the time he wanted it to be an accident because trying freaked him out. Now he's more ready but I thought I was gonna have to poke holes in condoms so it would feel like an accident to him lol.
Quoting Just.1.More:

angryuterus
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:14 PM

Yeah, maybe he wants another, just not so close in age?

proudmommy7663
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:15 PM
Well I just Kinda told him I need an answer cause I don't want to be pregnant if he isn't ready and he said he wants to wait and try in march (which is when he turns 21) wHich isn't much to ask I suppose
Just.1.More
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:18 PM
Hehe poke holes in the condom
thought about that once but we don't use them. that was before we were actively trying .

Quoting DavonnaC:

Sadly enough I might get it. Before we lost one my dh told me all the time he wanted it to be an accident because trying freaked him out. Now he's more ready but I thought I was gonna have to poke holes in condoms so it would feel like an accident to him lol.

Quoting Just.1.More:

AshCH
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:31 PM
Just let it happen then? Normally I wouldn't say this for obvious reasons but maybe lie about being on bc? Maybe he's scared its not meant to be or something? Maybe he can't decide if he wants one or not? My hubby told me that he never wanted children (he has a daughter from a previous marriage) and we never avoided pregnancy and had my son and now we are going to try for at least 2 more so life is weird lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)