Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SUPER EXCITED

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:21 PM
  • 5 Replies

my husband hasnt been on board the baby train but we got pregnant last year and lost the baby....ever since then i was bound and determined to try again whether he wanted to or not......WELL all that changed today he's ready to start trying when he comes back from Afghanistan....so we will be actively trying to conceive in 3-6 months!!! I'm ecstatic but of course nervous to lose the baby, so i'll be extra careful...I'm starting prenatals in the morning and getting back on my work out routine....what else ca i do to help the process?

I'm a Breast Feeding, CIO, Spanking When Necessary, Early Potty Training, Stay At Home, Pageant Going, Gymnastics and Cheer Mom and Army Wife!

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
hnb1118
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:30 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I understand how you feel about being excited to start actively trying. It's exciting to think about a future family! My husband just left a week ago for officer training school so I also understand not having your husband around. 

Make sure your prenatals have plenty of folic acid and also make sure to eat a colorful diet and limit alcohol to prepare your body:) Take care and good luck!!

Beebella
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:37 PM
Yay! DH and I decided to start trying when I graduate in May so i have some time. I'm starting to prepare my body. Taking pre natal vitamins, drinking lots of water and green tea, eating fruits and veggies and laying off fast food or processed foods. It's hard because I LOVE bread lol I'm overweight so Im trying to get myself in better shape. I started exercising once a day too. Started off doing 6 minute workouts on YouTube now doing 10 minutes and working my way up. My ObGyn told me to try to improve my overall health so that not only is it easier to conceive but to keep the baby safe. Good luck sweetie and have fun trying ;)
JocelynsMama1
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:39 PM

office in the military or police? my husbands a 1st leiutenant ...thanks for the tips :)

Quoting hnb1118:

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I understand how you feel about being excited to start actively trying. It's exciting to think about a future family! My husband just left a week ago for officer training school so I also understand not having your husband around. 

Make sure your prenatals have plenty of folic acid and also make sure to eat a colorful diet and limit alcohol to prepare your body:) Take care and good luck!!

I'm a Breast Feeding, CIO, Spanking When Necessary, Early Potty Training, Stay At Home, Pageant Going, Gymnastics and Cheer Mom and Army Wife!

hnb1118
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:42 PM

In the Air Force. He was prior enlisted for 6 years:)

JocelynsMama1
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:48 PM

my brother in law is in the air force

Quoting hnb1118:

In the Air Force. He was prior enlisted for 6 years:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)