Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats your story?

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:24 PM
  • 46 Replies

Ladies! I want to get to know you! Tell me about you and your TTC story!!

I am 26 years old. I have a beautiful DD named Raelynn. She is almost 3. I think she is defintely ready to have a little brother or sister. So, the beginning of June I had my mirena removed. It was placed at my 6 week follow up after having DD. We started TTC right after removal. The hardest part right now is not knowing anything at all about my cycle anymore since I did not have a AF the whole time mirena was in. So, I'm just patiently (yah right!) waiting for a BFP or AF to show up anytime!

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AshCH
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:17 PM
I'm Ashley, I'm 22, Hubby and I have a 19month old son and we have been ttc #2 for 13 (going on 14) months. Gl! Hope you get your bfp soon! :)
blue_elephant
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:25 PM
I'm Stephanie, I'm not TTC, I'm just here as a cheerleader and test tweaker. I have four children and have my tubes tied. But I was here in 2010/2011 TTC my last, under a different s/n. I had my baby in may 2012, after 11 months of trying and 4 miscarriages in that 11 months.
I'm 26, my kids are 6 will be 7 in sept, 5 will be 6 in august, 3 will be 4 in DEC, and 14 months. I've had 13 miscarriages total.

I came back, because recently I had a positive pregnancy test, post tubal, and wanted the line spotting ladies to see if they saw it. Turns out it was a chemical pregnancy :(

Good luck and baby dust!
Kisaki.
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:36 PM
im 21 start actively ttc 5 months ago, never been on any sort of BC
nice to meet u :)
Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:37 PM

I'm 33 and have 2 fantastic kids.  My son is 6 1/2 and my DD will be 4 on the 28th.  we have always wanted 3 but my dd is spirited so we knew we were going to wait until she was older to start ttc#3.  i stopped the pill in january but was training for 2 half marathons and wanted to get my cycles back in line so we waited to start trying until the end of April.  my naivety expected it to be 1 and done like it was with my son but i'm currently on cycle 3.  i'm 2dpo right now so we'll see next week. 

Nicolettaz
by Nicole on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:37 PM
I'm Nicole , I'm 30 .DH and I have been trying for over a year for our 1st child.

We have been going to a infertility dr since Feb.

I was pregnant back in may but lost that pregnancy at 5wks.
Hoping for a rainbow baby this month.

Good luck to all u ladies
IWantOneMorePlz
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:40 PM

I'm Tiffany and I am 40 years old.  I had an appt to check for infertility in May of 2002, and when I went in, I discovered I was pregnant.  I considered that a miracle.  I wanted more children, but it wasn't happening.  Then, I discovered in May of 2005 that I was pregnant again.  We have been trying since the end of 2006 with no luck.  I had 8 cycles of Clomid that messed my period up and caused a fibroid and cysts on my ovaries.  Now, I am trying to get to the point of "If it happens, it happens."  Not quite there, but trying.

lockedtite
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:48 PM
I just made 38 this month and me and dh have been ttc for 2 yrs now with no luck .. I have a 15 young lady for a daughter and 18 young man for a son and my dh has none... We've had a few issues , we each did a few rounds of clomid, dh has very low count and I don't O every month so here we are just going with the flo..
sunflower970
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:49 PM
Hi Ashley! Wow, 13 months I am sorry... I hope Ur BFP come soon! Your little ones would be good ages apart!

Quoting AshCH:

I'm Ashley, I'm 22, Hubby and I have a 19month old son and we have been ttc #2 for 13 (going on 14) months. Gl! Hope you get your bfp soon! :)
sunflower970
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Wow, what a lovely family you must have! I want a big family like that!! That's so many heartbreaks that you've had to go through with so many miscarriages.. I'm sorry :(

Quoting blue_elephant:

I'm Stephanie, I'm not TTC, I'm just here as a cheerleader and test tweaker. I have four children and have my tubes tied. But I was here in 2010/2011 TTC my last, under a different s/n. I had my baby in may 2012, after 11 months of trying and 4 miscarriages in that 11 months.

I'm 26, my kids are 6 will be 7 in sept, 5 will be 6 in august, 3 will be 4 in DEC, and 14 months. I've had 13 miscarriages total.

I came back, because recently I had a positive pregnancy test, post tubal, and wanted the line spotting ladies to see if they saw it. Turns out it was a chemical pregnancy :(

Good luck and baby dust!
sunflower970
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:54 PM
Hi! I hope your BFP comes soon!!

Quoting Kisaki.:

im 21 start actively ttc 5 months ago, never been on any sort of BC

nice to meet u :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)