Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is it possible ro

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:53 PM
  • 11 Replies
O on a 37 day cycle or 40?

And oncle other question can a person always have annovutory (sp) cycle?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 6:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:44 PM

i'm not sure about your first question cuz i've never dealt with long cycles so here's a bump for that.

for your 2nd question, yes, it's possible to not be ovulating on your own at all.  if you aren't sure if you are o'ing, i would read up on temping and see what happens once you track a couple cycles.  if you've been trying for a long time and don't want to temp, you could always call your ob and see if they'll see you to test if you are o'ing.

good luck!

chrissydan
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrissydan
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrissydan
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GwenMB
by Gwen on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:56 PM

Yes, you can o on a 37 or 40 day cycle. I would suggest at least using opks to see if you get a lh surge & ideally temping to confirm ovulation.

chrissydan
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:20 AM
Thanks I start temping tomorrow cd2 and I am useing opksvand have gotten + but now ttc #2 with a longer cycle

Quoting GwenMB:

Yes, you can o on a 37 or 40 day cycle. I would suggest at least using opks to see if you get a lh surge & ideally temping to confirm ovulation.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrissydan
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:21 AM
Thanks starting temping tomorrow

Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

i'm not sure about your first question cuz i've never dealt with long cycles so here's a bump for that.

for your 2nd question, yes, it's possible to not be ovulating on your own at all.  if you aren't sure if you are o'ing, i would read up on temping and see what happens once you track a couple cycles.  if you've been trying for a long time and don't want to temp, you could always call your ob and see if they'll see you to test if you are o'ing.

good luck!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GwenMB
by Gwen on Jul. 17, 2013 at 8:54 AM

Good luck!

Quoting chrissydan:

Thanks I start temping tomorrow cd2 and I am useing opksvand have gotten + but now ttc #2 with a longer cycle

Quoting GwenMB:

angryuterus
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:11 AM

Yes, and if you are always annovulatory, then you are in menopause.  So its likely that you are just ovulating really late or infrequently. :(

ZofiesMommy
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:12 AM

Hello!

I believe my cycyles are 36 days long and I have always ovulated on my own. I am still tracking everything to confirm the regularity but I believe I ovulate  two weeks before my period, like "normal."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)