Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What did you do?

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:43 PM
  • 8 Replies

I was just curious for all the Mommas and Mommas to be - what did you do that made/helped you get your BFP?

My cycle before last was 31 days long, O'd on CD19, and had a 12 day LP. This last cycle was just weird, 27 days, O'd on CD17, and had a 10 day LP. The 10 day LP really stresses me out and I REALLY want to be proactive this cycle and catch my egg! Today is CD1.

Does anyone have any pointers/advice as to what worked for you and what I could try this cycle? I definitely want to start bding on CD15 for atleast 5 days straight. What else can I do? Is there anything natural I can take to increase egg quality, and length of LP? I think I've asked this before but I want to double check.

Thanks Ladies, you guys rock!

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
sarahsmommy430
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:25 PM
When i was ttc my dd i went on a water diet that was all i drank! I lost ten lbs and "gave up" . this go round ttc the one im mc i used opks and kept my legs in the air 10 min after bd.
MrsHubert
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:39 PM
Thanks! I started a water diet almost 2 weeks ago but today I snuck in a diet Pepsi! Oops! :p

Quoting sarahsmommy430:

When i was ttc my dd i went on a water diet that was all i drank! I lost ten lbs and "gave up" . this go round ttc the one im mc i used opks and kept my legs in the air 10 min after bd.
sarahsmommy430
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:54 PM
Well i was also on herbalife herbal tea for my metabolism i had a very stressful job and it drained my energy so id have a tea around lunch each day as a pick me up. Good luck baby dust!! And i swear by elevating them legs! I ttc dd almost 8 months this last time when i elevated my legs i got pregnant first month, just didn't last :/

Quoting MrsHubert:

Thanks! I started a water diet almost 2 weeks ago but today I snuck in a diet Pepsi! Oops! :p

Quoting sarahsmommy430:

Kisaki.
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this
u csn try what im trying this month
start tonight take maca root 1000 mg a day before sleep

take it the whole cycle :) good luck! hope it ill help!
MrsHubert
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:08 PM
I just ordered some from amazon tonight so ill start taking it as soon as I get it. Should be here before AF ends.

Quoting Kisaki.:

u csn try what im trying this month

start tonight take maca root 1000 mg a day before sleep

take it the whole cycle :) good luck! hope it ill help!
MrsHubert
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 6:19 PM

BUMP!

MrsHubert
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 7:04 PM

BUMP!

MrsLuciano02
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 7:07 PM

With my first BFP all my DH did was BD every day (we were newly married) and I didn't get up for about 30m after (I was told by a friend to try it) but sadly it ended in a MC at 12w

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)